Apply for NOAA NMFS SE 2012 2002991
- The Department of Commerce in the environment natural resources science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Research Program (CRP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.454 Unallied Management Projects.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 7, 2011 and posted on Jun 6, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 30, 2011 8/30/2011 is the corrected closing date, which was revised on 06/07/2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $2,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Eligible applicants may be institutions of higher education, nonprofits, commercial organizations, individuals, and state, local, and Indian tribal governments. Federal agencies or institutions are not eligible. Foreign governments, organizations under the jurisdiction of foreign governments, and international organizations are excluded for purposes of this solicitation since the objective of the CRP is to optimize research and development benefits from U.S. marine fishery resources. Applicants who are not commercial or recreational fisherman must have commercial or recreational fishermen participating in their project. There must be a written agreement with a fisherman describing the involvement in the project activity and the estimated dollar amount to be provided to that fisherman in compensation for his involvement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment Natural Resources Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Scientific Cooperation Research Program
Previous opportunity: 2011 Farmers Market Promotion Program Grants
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA NMFS SE 2012 2002991
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NMFS SE 2012 2002991) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2012 2002999||Species Recovery Grants to States (Section 6 Program)|
|P14AS00027||3 State Air Quality Study|
|P14AS00222||High Priority Wildlife Conservation Projects|
|70181AR066||Multi Species Inventory Monitoring Protocol Development|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NMFS SE 2012 2002991", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.