Apply for G17AS00004
- The Department of the Interior, Geological Survey in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Research Units Program FY 2017" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.812.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 23, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by June 20, 2017 (new or changes in scope of work or total estimated cost) August 9, 2017 (other changes not involving change to scope of work or total estimated cost).
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Long Term Resource Monitoring Program FY 2017
Previous opportunity: Collaborative Research in HIV/AIDS, Alcohol, and Related Comorbidities (U01)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for G17AS00004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G17AS00004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G17AS00007||Long Term Resource Monitoring Program FY 2017|
|NOAA OAR OWAQ 2017 2005004||FY 2017 Joint Hurricane Testbed (JHT), Hazardous Weather Testbed (HWT), and Hydrometeorology Testbed (HMT)|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2017 2004957||Collaborative Science, Technology, and Applied Research (CSTAR) Program|
|F17AS00003||Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife Restoration Act|
|NOAA OAR SG 2017 2005041||Fiscal Year 2017 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowships in Marine Resource Economics|
|NOAA OAR SG 2017 2005039||Fiscal Year 2017 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowships in Population and Ecosystem Dynamics|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2017 2004998||NOAA Climate Program Office FY2017 - Understanding Climate Impacts on Fish Stocks and Fisheries to Inform Sustainable Management|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2017 2005088||2017 Pacific Northwest Bay-Watershed Education and Training|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2017 2005017||NOAA Climate Program Office’s Regional Integrated Sciences and Assessments (RISA) Program|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2017 2005105||FY17-19 Habitat Blueprint – Coastal and Marine Habitat Focus Area Cooperative Agreements|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2017 2005107||2017 Pacific Islands Region Marine Turtle Management and Conservation Program|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2017 2005115||National Estuarine Research Reserve System (NERRS) Land Acquisition and Construction Program for Fiscal Year 2017|
|NOAA OAR OWAQ 2017 2005122||FY 2017 Joint Technology Transfer Initiative|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2017 2005127||Competition for a Cooperative Institute in the Great Lakes|
|NOAA NMFS NCBO 2017 2005142||Fiscal Year 2017 Chesapeake Bay-Watershed Education and Training Program|
|F17AS00068||Alaska Migratory Bird Subsistence Harvest Surveys|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2017 2005072||2017 Marine Education and Training Mini Grant Program|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2017 2005150||2017 BREP FFO|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2017 2005146||DARRP Restoration Implementation Grants|
|NPS NOIP17AC00126||THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS-Prepare Visitor Experience and Resource Protection Plan (THRO)- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G17AS00004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.