Opportunity Information: Apply for F12AS00297
Apply for F12AS00297
- The Fish and Wildlife Service in the health natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cougar Ridge Habitat Restoration" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.631 Partners for Fish and Wildlife.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 6, 2012 and posted on Jul 6, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Discretionary single source. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2024.)
- Eligible applicants include: Individuals.
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Development of an ecosystem conceptual model and modeling approach for the Herring River restoration project
Previous opportunity: Delaware Lehigh National Heritage Corridor
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F12AS00297
[Watch] how do funding administrators access proposals?
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F12AS00297) also looked into and applied for these:
|Supporting Pueblo of Jemez involvement in Southern Rockies Landscape Conservation Cooperative Apply for F12AS00334
Funding Number: F12AS00334
Agency: Fish and Wildlife Service
Category: Health Natural Resources
Funding Amount: $10,000
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Subscribe to Leads
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F12AS00297", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.