Apply for PAR 16 331
- The HHS-NIH11 in the environment, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Countermeasures Against Chemical Threats (CounterACT): Optimization of Therapeutic Lead Compounds (U01)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.113, 93.846, 93.853, 93.867,.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 15, 2016 and posted on Jun 15, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 11, 2018.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Health
Next opportunity: DoD Tick-Borne Disease Idea Award
Previous opportunity: National HIV Surveillance System (NHSS)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAR 16 331
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAR 16 331) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAR 16 330||Countermeasures Against Chemical Threats (CounterACT): Identification of Therapeutic Lead Compounds (U01)|
|RFA MD 16 002||NIH Big Data to Knowledge (BD2K) Enhancing Diversity in Biomedical Data Science (R25)|
|PA 17 317||Collaborative Activities to Expedite Environmental Health Science Research, Translation, and Community Engagement Across EHS Core Centers (Admin Supp)|
|RFA CA 17 046||Immuno-Oncology Translation Network (IOTN): Cancer Immunoprevention Research Projects (U01)|
|PA 18 770||Collaborative Activities to Expedite Environmental Health Science Research, Translation, and Community Engagement Across EHS Core Centers (Admin Supp - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA ES 19 002||Functional RNA Modifications Environment and Disease (FRAMED) (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA ES 19 001||Functional RNA Modifications Environment and Disease (FRAMED) (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA ES 20 015||NIEHS Research Intensive Short Courses and Educational Opportunities (NIEHS RISE) (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|PAS JOR FY22 003||Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund 2022|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAR 16 331", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.