Apply for P16AS00231
- The DOI-NPS in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cowpens Interpretation & Outreach Intern" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 10, 2016 and posted on Jun 10, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a notice of intent for a restricted award and is not a request for application..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $18,730.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: R40 MCH Field-Initiated Innovative Research Studies (FIRST)
Previous opportunity: ENERGY-EFFICIENT LIGHT-WAVE INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGY ENABLING NETWORKS THAT ENHANCE DATACENTERS (ENLITENED)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P16AS00231
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P16AS00231) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 05312016 002||: Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Teacher Incentive Fund (TIF) CFDA Number 84.374A|
|P16AS00239||Participation in park education and youth programs, for underrepresented and diverse urban youth audiences|
|ED GRANTS 061316 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Undergraduate International Studies and Foreign Language (UISFL) Program: CFDA Number 84.016A|
|NPS DOIP16AC00877||Crew to Complete Trail Maintenance on Kontrashabuna Trail at Lake Clark National Park|
|P16AS00248||Student Conservation Association Youth Summit|
|P16AS00258||McArthur Creek Trail Restoration East Section|
|ED GRANTS 061616 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Program CFDA Number 84.021A|
|P16AS00269||Enhance Outreach at Parks through Joint Education Programs|
|ED GRANTS 062316 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Promoting Student Resilience (PSR) Program CFDA Number 84184C|
|NPS 16 NERO 0087||Yankees & Immigrants Film – a Partnership Project|
|FA5461349||Exchange Program in the U.S. for English Language Teachers from U.S.-Brazil Binational Centers|
|RFA 696 16 000003||Youth Employment Project|
|ED GRANTS 062016 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): American Overseas Research Centers (AORC) Program CFDA Number 84.274A|
|P16AS00279||Potomac Heritage National Scenic Trail|
|P16AS00277||State Certified Local Government Coordinator Training Scholarships|
|P16AS00273||Every 4th Grade Student to a National Park, Centennial Initiative|
|NOIP16AC01057||Illinois Freedom Project Civil Rights Statewide Youth Summit Series|
|NPS NOI P15AC01187||Youth engagement at San Juan Island NHP|
|H NOFO 16 100||TechCamp for Civil Society Organizations and Youth Leaders Hyderabad 2016|
|ND NOFO 16 103||All-India Road Show on Women’s Economic Empowerment through Entrepreneurship|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P16AS00231", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.