Apply for P16AS00586
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Critical Restoration Efforts Needed to Recover Endangered Mountain Yellow-legged Frogs in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 31, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: New Jersey Pinelands Long-term Environmental and Economic Monitoring Program
Previous opportunity: Glacier Bay Sea Otter Monitoring Design
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P16AS00586
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P16AS00586) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 16 NERO 0204||New Jersey Pinelands Long-term Environmental and Economic Monitoring Program|
|P16AS00540||Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program|
|NPS 16 NERO 0206||Westfield Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|P16AS00593||Notice of Intent: Sand Creek Massacre NHS/Kiowa County Agreement|
|P16AS00597||Increase and enhance endangered coho salmon overwinter habitat through restoration of floodplain processes in Lagunitas Creek, and invasive weed control in Marin County, CA|
|BOR MP 16 N029||Continuation of Rosewood Creek Restoration|
|BOR GP 16 N008||Notice of Intent to Award to Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks - Upper Missour River Pallid Sturgeon Study|
|P16AS00598||Cave Lighting and Algae Study: Carlsbad Caverns National Park, New Mexico|
|P16AS00595||Fisheries Information Systems History and Environmental Survey for Lassen Volcanic National Park|
|NOIP16AC01378||Plant Species Verification and Checklists for Northern Great Plains Parks - NOTICE OF INTENT|
|F16AS00448||KLAMATH BASIN RESTORATION PLANNING, IMPLEMENTATION AND MONITORING PROGRAM|
|P16AS00601||Santa Cruz Island Vegetation Classification and Mapping Project|
|P16AS00602||Interns to Support Resource Management, Interpretation and Visitor and Resource Protection at CUGA|
|BOR MP 16 N028||Porterville Irrigation District (PID) In-Lieu Project|
|P16AS00608||Captive Rearing of Mountain Yellow-legged Frogs for Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks|
|P16AS00610||Community Outreach Coordinator|
|NPS 16 NERO 0210||Fall migration, swarming, and hibernation ecology of northern long-eared bats at Cape Cod National Seashore, and implication for ameliorating impacts of white-nose syndrome.|
|F16AS00451||Endangered Species Conservation, Recovery Implementation Funds|
|F16AS00444||Contaminants, Age, and Growth Studies for Sturgeon (Acipenser spp.) in the Sacramento-San Joaquin Bay-Delta, CA|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P16AS00586", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.