Cybersecurity Innovation for Cyberinfrastructure (16 533)
- The NSF in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cybersecurity Innovation for Cyberinfrastructure" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.070,.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 21, 2016 and posted on Jan 21, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 19, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 9 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Curatorial and Research Services
Previous opportunity: NEUP Fellowship and Scholarship Support
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (16 533) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DARPA BAA 16 25||Fundamental Limits of Photon Detection (Detect)|
|CRANBAA16 005||Rapid Hypersonic Trajectory Planning to Support High Speed System Design|
|16 534||Presidential Awards for Excellence in Science, Mathematics and Engineering Mentoring|
|CRANBAA16 004||Plasma Combined Mass-Flux and Gas Species Sensor For Hypersonic Combustion Monitoring|
|G16AS00027||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Hawaii/Pacific Islands CESU|
|G16AS00031||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G16AS00032||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G16AS00030||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G16AS00029||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|PD 16 1281||Analysis|
|W911NF 16 R 0005||Army Research Institute for the Behavioral and Social Sciences FY16 Foundational Science Research Unit Broad Agency Announcement|
|16 535||Expeditions in Computing|
|DWFP 16 S 02||Deployed Warfighter Protection Program|
|16 536||Sedimentary Geology and Paleobiology|
|N00014 16 R BA07||Communications and Interoperability for Integrated Fires|
|DE FOA 0001531||Regional and Global Climate Modeling and Integrated Assessment Research: An Integration Framework for Multi-Model, U.S. Regional Climate Evaluation that Incorporates Local Human Influences for Research at the Energy-Water-Land Nexus|
|DE FOA 0001530||Climate Model Development and Validation|
|16 537||Enhancing Access to the Radio Spectrum|
|USAFA FOA 2016 1||STARBASE Arizona|
|DE FOA 0001528||Computational Materials Sciences|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "16 533", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.