Apply for USAFA BAA 2009 CALL 0001
- The Air Force Academy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cycloidal Wave Power Energy Converter Computational Fluid Dynamic Modeling" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.800 Air Force Defense Research Sciences Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 23, 2010 and posted on Feb 10, 2010.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 2, 2010.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Sustainable Communities Planning Grant Program Advance Notice and Request Comments
Previous opportunity: Surveillance, Natural History, Quality of Care and Outcomes of Diabetes Mellitus with Onset in Childhood and Adolescence (U 18)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USAFA BAA 2009 CALL 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USAFA BAA 2009 CALL 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|10 538||Innovations in Biological Imaging and Visualization|
|10 539||Advanced Technological Education|
|DE FOA 0000264||High Capacity Optical Networking and Deeply Integrated Middleware Services for Distributed Petascale Science|
|W81XWH 10 BCRP EOHS||DoD Breast Cancer Era of Hope Scholar Award|
|W81XWH 10 BCRP INNOV||DoD Breast Cancer Innovator Award|
|NNH10ZDA001N CDAP||ROSES 2010 Cassini Data Analysis|
|ONRBAA10 012||Electronics Technology|
|RGR FN 1209 RES||U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research Announcement of Opportunity, Fiscal Year 2010|
|DSPSP 10 CA 001 WHA 021710||Research, Development, Testing and Evaluation (RDTE) of Vehicle Anti ram|
|W81XWH 10 TSCRP CRA||DoD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Clinical Research Award|
|W81XWH 10 ARP CTA||DoD Autism Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 10 TSCRP IDA||DoD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 10 ARP RDA||DoD Autism Resource Development Award|
|W81XWH 10 ARP IDA||DoD Autism Idea Development Award|
|AFOSR BAA 2010 2||Air Force Fiscal Year 2010 High Energy Laser Multidisciplinary Research Initiative (HEL MRI)|
|ONRBAA10 014||FY11 Communications and Networking Discovery and Invention|
|NNH10ZDA001N ESDRERR||ROSES 2010 Earth System Data Records Uncertainty Analysis|
|NNH10ZDA001N COS||ROSES 2010 Cosmochemistry|
|W81XWH 10 NFRP IIFRA||DoD Neurofibromatosis Investigator Initiated Focused Research Award|
|W81XWH 10 NFRP CTA||DoD Neurofibromatosis Clinical Trial Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USAFA BAA 2009 CALL 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.