Apply for HHS 2014 ACF ACYF TV 0839
- The Administration for Children Families ACYF/FYSB in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Demonstration Grants for Domestic Victims of Severe Forms of Human Trafficking" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.327 Demonstration Grants for Domestic Victims of Human Trafficking 93.598 Services to Victims of a Severe Form of Trafficking.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 27, 2014 and posted on Jun 27, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 11, 2014 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $1,435,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) State governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) County governments City or township governments.
- Faith based and community organizations that meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Faith based organizations are encouraged to review the ACF Policy on Grants to Faith Based Organizations at http //www.acf.hhs.gov/acf policy on grants to faith based organizations. Applications from individuals (including sole proprietorships) and foreign entities are not eligible and will be disqualified from competitive review and from funding under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Developing Biological Control Management of Invasive Phragmites australis
Previous opportunity: DHS ST Critical Infrastructure Resilience Center of Excellence (CIRC) Center Partner
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2014 ACF ACYF TV 0839
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2014 ACF ACYF TV 0839) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA AL 0090||PPHF 2014 Alzheimers Disease Initiative Specialized Supportive Services Project Financed Solely by 2014 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF 2014)|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS HI R11 0825||American Indian/Alaska Native EHS Expansion and EHS Child Care Partnerships|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS HM R12 0826||EHS Expansion and Migrant and Seasonal EHS Child Care Partnerships|
|HHS 2014 ACF OCS ET 0953||Performance Management System Development and Data Collection, Analysis and Reporting for the Community Services Block Grant Program|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R01 0898||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Middlesex County and Towns within Hartford County, Connecticut|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R01 0840||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Towns within Worcester County, Massachusetts|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R01 0916||Head Start and/or Early Head Start City of West Haven, Connecticut|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R01 0841||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Towns of Lynn, Lynnfield, Marblehead, Nahant, Saugus, and Swampscott, Massachusetts|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R01 0843||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Carroll, Coos, and Grafton Counties, New Hampshire|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R01 0979||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Washington County, including Block Island, Rhode Island|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R01 0844||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Towns within Middlesex, Norfolk, and Worcester Counties, Massachusetts|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R01 0842||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Towns of Fall River, Somerset, Swansea, Westport, Freetown, Berkley, Dighton, Rehoboth, Seekonk, and Lakeville, Massachusetts|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R01 0964||Head Start and/or Early Head Start City of Waterbury and the Town of Naugatuck in New Haven County, Connecticut|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R02 0845||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Niagara County, New York|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R02 0846||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Nassau County, New York|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R02 0847||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Essex County, Saranac Lake, and Au Sable Forks, New York|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R02 0848||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Coto, Guayabos, Mora, Downtown, Guerrero, Bejucos, and Jobos within the Municipality of Isabela, Puerto Rico|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R02 0899||Early Head Start Grantee Bronx County, New York|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R02 0911||Head Start Grantee Municipality of Adjuntas, Puerto Rico|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R02 0965||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Somerset County, New Jersey|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2014 ACF ACYF TV 0839", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.