Opportunity Information: Apply for APS OAA 14 000002
Apply for APS OAA 14 000002
- The Agency for International Development in the agriculture arts (see cultural affairs in cfda) business and commerce community development consumer protection disaster prevention and relief education employment, labor and training energy environment food and nutrition health housing humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) information and statistics income security and social services law, justice and legal services natural resources recovery act regional development science and technology and other research and development transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Development Innovation Ventures (DIV) Annual Program Statement (APS)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 16, 2014 and posted on Apr 15, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 15, 2015. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2023.)
- Eligible applicants include: State governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Individuals County governments For profit organizations other than small businesses Private institutions of higher education City or township governments Small businesses Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Special district governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities.
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA) Business and Commerce Community Development Consumer Protection Disaster Prevention and Relief Education Employment, Labor and Training Energy Environme
Next opportunity: Now is the Time Project AWARE Local Educational Agency Grants
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 2014 Second Chance Act Two Phase Juvenile Reentry Demonstration Program Planning and Implementation
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for APS OAA 14 000002
[Watch] how do funding administrators access proposals?
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Subscribe to Leads
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "APS OAA 14 000002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.