Apply for M OAA GRO LMA 10 0198
- The Agency for International Development in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Development Innovation Ventures" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 10, 2010 and posted on Jul 22, 2010.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 21, 2011.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $350,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- APS seeks applications from organizations outside of USAID. The following list of potential innovation partners is for illustrative purposes because our eligibility criteria are intentionally wide. We welcome applications from all types of organizations including foundations, U.S. and non U.S. NGOs, faith based organizations, U.S. and non U.S. private businesses, business and trade associations, international organizations, U.S. and non U.S. colleges and universities, civic groups, regional organizations, etc.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: BLM Youth Initiative Hectors Helpers Youth Combating Litter and Desert Dumping
Previous opportunity: National Park Service Exhibit Design for Navajo National Monument
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for M OAA GRO LMA 10 0198
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (M OAA GRO LMA 10 0198) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 10 NERO 0029||Wheeling National Heritage Area Corporation Management Plan|
|NPS 10 NERO 0032||Freedom s Way Heritage Association Management Plan|
|81410 A J100||Delta Smelt Fall Action Plan|
|NPSNOICHCU100039||Complete tasks necessary to record and update technical information about archaeological sites at Chaco Culture National Historical Park.|
|DHS 10 PD 080 000001 SUP||Philadelphia Critical Infrastructure Protection Program|
|10P12||Strategies for Women Executives in Corrections|
|HQ0034 10 1 0006||Edward M. Kennedy Institute|
|HQ0034 10 1 0008||Riverside General Hospital|
|APS 497 10 000001||IKAT US Civil Societies Innovating Together|
|S LMAQM 10 CA 115 SCA 012||Educational Radio Programming Talking Books Project, Afghanistan|
|R10AS20031||Development of an Acoutic Transmitter For Use in Delta Smelt|
|R10AS20032||Factors Affecting The Abundance and Distribution of Largemouth Bass and Splittail In The Sacramento San Joaquin Delta|
|S LMAQM 10 CA AFCP 013||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Iraqi|
|10PEI40||NIC Cost Containment Online Resource Center Project|
|ECA A E WHA 11 01||Global Undergraduate Exchange Program for East Asia and the Pacific and the Western Hemisphere|
|AT ATC 10 005 011809||G/TIP FY 2010 International Programs to Combat Trafficking in Persons in Haiti|
|SCAKBL 10 GR 004 100807||Afghan Radio Content Production Manager|
|SCAKBL 10 GR 003 100807||Afghan TV Content Production Manager|
|RDBCP 10 REAP FEASIBILITY||Renewable Energy Feasibility Grants|
|L10AS00277||BLM NV Smith Valley Hazardous Fuels Reduction Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "M OAA GRO LMA 10 0198", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.