Apply for HHS 2016 IHS MSPI 0001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Indian Health Service in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Division of Behavioral Health, Office of Clinical and Preventive Services, Methamphetamine and Suicide Prevention Initiative - Generation Indigenous (Gen-I) Initiative Support - New" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.933.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 30, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 01, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Zeta Phi Beta Sorority 2016 Grand Boule
Previous opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: 2016 Youth Project at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical – Repair /Rehab Historic Carriage Roads and Trails on Mount Tom
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2016 IHS MSPI 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2016 IHS MSPI 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA PS11 11120501SUPP16||A National Coalition to Enhance STD/HIV Prevention through Promotion of a Holistic Approach to Health and Wellness|
|HRSA 17 052||Service Area Competition|
|CDC RFA PS15 150103CONT17||Tuberculosis Elimination and Laboratory Cooperative Agreement|
|CDC RFA PS12 120106CONT17||Comprehensive HIV Prevention Programs for Health Departments|
|CDC RFA GH15 1627A||Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems,|
|RFA HL 17 017||The Role of Dysbiosis in Cardiovascular, Pulmonary and Hematological Complications During HIV Infection (R01)|
|CDC RFA GH13 13010201SUPP16||Program Expansion Supplement to Cooperative Agreement on Immunization with the World Health Organization (WHO)|
|IX IX 16 001||Advance Interoperable Health Information Technology Services to Support HIE|
|HRSA 17 003||Rural Policy Analysis Program|
|RFA AG 17 016||Archiving and Sharing of Longitudinal Data Resources on Aging (U24)|
|CDC RFA PS17 1704||Comprehensive High-Impact HIV Prevention Projects for Young Men of Color Who Have Sex with Men and Young Transgender Persons of Color|
|RFA 660 16 000002||Integrated HIV/AIDS Program (IHAP)|
|HHS 2016 IHS NIHOE 1 PBD 0001||National Indian Health Outreach and Education I - Policy/Budget/Diabetes|
|CDC RFA GH13 130105CONT17||Poliomyelitis Eradication Initiative and Expanded Programme On Immunization,|
|HHS 2016 IHS NIHOE 2 BH HIV AIDS 0001||National Indian Health Outreach and Education II - Behavioral Health and HIV/AIDS|
|CDC RFA GH13 130205CONT17||Support for Activities to Eradicate Polio, Accelerate control of measles and rubella|
|CDC RFA DD16 1606||Surveillance, intervention, and referral to services activities for infants with microcephaly or other adverse outcomes linked with the Zika virus-High Risk Local Areas|
|RFA AG 17 005||Alzheimer's Clinical Trials Consortium (ACTC) (U24)|
|ISN ISNIAEA 16 001||IAEA Project Surge Expansion of Sterile Insect Technique (SIT) to Control Mosquito Populations|
|CDC RFA PS15 150403CONT17||Tuskegee University Apology Commemoration Activities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2016 IHS MSPI 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.