Apply for HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R02 0241
- The Administration for Children and Families in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Early Head Start Replacement Grantee Municipalities of Luquillo, Naguabo, Ceiba, Rio Grande and Fajardo, Puerto Rico" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.600 Head Start.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 5, 2011 and posted on May 13, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 12, 2011 See link to full announcement for details. IMPORTANT NOTE Applications submitted electronically via Grants.gov must be submitted no later than 430 p.m., eastern time, on the due date referenced above..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $2,063,110.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,063,110.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: For profit organizations other than small businesses County governments City or township governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Private institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities State governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Independent school districts.
- Faith based and community organizations that meet eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Partners For A Clean New Mexico (PCNM)
Previous opportunity: FY11 Region 9 Wetland Program Development Grants
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R02 0241
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R02 0241) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R02 0220||Head Start Replacement Grant Brooklyn, New York|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R02 0239||Early Head Start Replacement Grant Brooklyn, New York|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R02 0223||Head Start Replacement Grantee Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R02 0242||Early Head Start Replacement Grantee Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico|
|HHS 2011 ACF ACYF EV 0211||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants National and Special Issue Resource Centers National Indian Resource Center Addressing Domestic Violence and Safety for Indian Women (NIRC)|
|HHS 2011 ACF ACYF EV 0212||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants National and Special Issue Resource Centers Special Issue Resource Center (SIRC)|
|HHS 2011 ACF ACYF EV 0213||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants National and Special Issue Resource Centers National Resource Center on Domestic Violence (NRCDV)|
|HHS 2011 ACF ACYF CW 0186||Improving Service Delivery to Youth in the Child Welfare System|
|HHS 2011 ACF ACYF EV 0210||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants National and Special Issue Resource Centers Culturally Specific Special Issue Resource Center (CSIRC)|
|HHS 2011 ACF ORR RR 0182||U.S. Repatriation Program|
|HHS 2011 ACF ORR RT 0161||Discretionary Targeted Assistance Grant Program|
|HHS 2011 ACF OPRE YR 0204||Early Head Start University Partnership Grants Buffering Children from Toxic Stress|
|HHS 2011 ACF OPRE PD 0184||Self Sufficiency Research Clearinghouse|
|HHS 2011 ACF ADD DN 0179||Projects of National Significance American Indian Developmental Disabilities Leadership Development Initiative|
|HHS 2011 ACF ORR ZV 0148||National Human Trafficking Victim Assistance Program|
|HHS 2011 ACF OCS EQ 0189||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Program Leadership Development Center of Excellence|
|HHS 2011 ACF OCS EO 0163||Job Opportunity for Low Income Individuals Projects|
|HHS 2011 ACF ACYF CO 0169||Integrating Trauma Informed and Trauma Focused Practice in Child Protective Service (CPS) Delivery|
|HS 11 023||Establish a Poverty Research Center Program|
|HHS 2011 AOA MP 1112||Health Care Fraud Prevention Program Expansion and SMP Capacity Building Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R02 0241", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.