Apply for L11AS00095
- The Bureau of Land Management in the education environment natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Partners For A Clean New Mexico (PCNM)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.225 Recreation Resource Management.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 13, 2011 and posted on May 13, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 13, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $1,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education Environment Natural Resources
Next opportunity: BLM WY Amphibian and Reptile Monitoring in Powder River Basin Wyoming
Previous opportunity: Early Head Start Replacement Grantee Municipalities of Luquillo, Naguabo, Ceiba, Rio Grande and Fajardo, Puerto Rico
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L11AS00095
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L11AS00095) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P13AS00062||Evaluating the Influence of Nitrogen Deposition Gradients on Plant Diversity|
|P13AS00081||National Alliance of Faith and Justice|
|P13AS00197||The WILD 10 Conference|
|P14AS00016||Quantifying habitat selection predicting habitat use by Whooping Cranes|
|P14AS00017||Intern for Springs Monitoring|
|F14AS00076||Wildlife Without Borders Latin America and the Caribbean FY14|
|P14AS00141||Latin American Park Managers at Protected Areas Course|
|P14AS00295||Youth Engagement at the World Parks Congress|
|70181AR035||McLees Lake Sampling|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L11AS00095", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.