Opportunity Information: Apply for RFA OAA 15 000027
Apply for RFA OAA 15 000027
- The Agency for International Development in the agriculture community development disaster prevention and relief education employment, labor and training food and nutrition health housing humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) natural resources regional development science and technology and other research and development transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Ebola Response, Recovery and Resilience in West Africa" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 14, 2015 and posted on Jun 18, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 16, 2015 This is a duplicate of the same addendum posted on June 15, 2015 under APS OAA 14 000001 (GDA APS).. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2023.)
- Eligible applicants include: Small businesses For profit organizations other than small businesses Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Community Development Disaster Prevention and Relief Education Employment, Labor and Training Food and Nutrition Health Housing Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA) Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Mid Scale Innovations Program
Previous opportunity: Evaluation of Alternative Cementitious Materials (ACMs) that React with Carbon Dioxide in Making Concrete for Rigid Highway Pavements and Transportation Structures
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA OAA 15 000027
[Watch] how do funding administrators access proposals?
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Subscribe to Leads
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA OAA 15 000027", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.