Opportunity Information: Apply for F14AS00214
Apply for F14AS00214
- The Fish and Wildlife Service in the education environment health natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "ECHO Across Albuquerque" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.676 Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment Programs.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 3, 2014 and posted on Jun 3, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 20, 2014. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2023.)
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $25,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- There is not an application process for ECHO Across Albuquerque. This is notice of intent to award a single source agreement to Conservation Legacy under justification 505DM 2.14B(1 and 4).
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education Environment Health Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Cooperative Watershed Studies Program (SWAS/VTSSS)
Previous opportunity: Migratory Bird Management
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F14AS00214
[Watch] how do funding administrators access proposals?
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F14AS00214) also looked into and applied for these:
|National Park Trust, Inc Buddy Bison School Program and Kids to Parks Day Apply for P15AS00235
Funding Number: P15AS00235
Agency: National Park Service
Category: Education Environment Health Natural Resources
Funding Amount: $450,000
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Subscribe to Leads
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F14AS00214", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.