Apply for APS 111 13 000001
- The Armenia USAID Yerevan in the business and commerce community development information and statistics regional development science and technology and other research and development transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Economic Prospects for Armenia Turkey Normalization" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 22, 2013 and posted on Feb 1, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 15, 2013.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $1,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Potential partners include Armenian registered organizations owned and operated by Armenians, such as private businesses, business and trade organizations, think tanks, business oriented NGOs and private for profit companies willing to forego profit. Potential local private for profit applicants should note that the payment of fee/profit to the prime recipient under grants and cooperative agreements is not allowed. Only those applications that identify agreed upon partnerships with Turkish counterpart organizations will be eligible for award. To be considered eligible to apply under this APS, the prime applicant must satisfy all conditions below Be organized under Armenian laws Have its principal place of business in the Armenia Be majority owned by individuals who are Armenian citizens or lawful permanent residents of the Armenia or be managed by a governing body, the majority of whom are Armenian citizens or lawful permanent residents of the Armenia and Not be controlled by a foreign entity or by an individual or individuals who are not citizens or permanent residents of the Armenia. The term controlled by means a majority ownership or beneficiary interest as defined above , or the power, either directly or indirectly, whether exercised or exercisable, to control the election, appointment, or tenure of the organization s managers or a majority of the organization s governing body by any means, e.g., ownership, contract, or operation of law. Foreign entity means an organization that fails to meet any part of the local organization definition. Government controlled and government owned organizations in which the recipient government owns a majority interest or in which the majority of a governing body are government employees, are included in the above definition of local organization. USAID will not accept applications from individuals. In addition, applications proposing partnerships with the following categories are particularly encouraged #9679 Women entrepreneurs and/or women led groups. #9679 Non traditional partners, such as Diaspora groups and actors outside Yerevan and Istanbul/Ankara. Applicants selected for funding that are first time recipients of USAID funds, may have to undergo pre award financial and management reviews.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce Community Development Information and Statistics Regional Development Science and Technology and other Research and Development Transportation
Next opportunity: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects and Centers Program Minority Serving Institution Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training Projects CFDA Number 84.133P 3
Previous opportunity: Multistate Corridor Operations Management
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for APS 111 13 000001
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "APS 111 13 000001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.