Apply for L11AS00080
- The Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "ENGAGEMENT OF STUDENTS FROM WESTERN STATE COLLEGE IN BLM PUBLIC LAND PROJECTS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.224 Cultural Resource Management.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 6, 2011 and posted on May 6, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 20, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $70,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $70,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: OMEP Water Grants
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent Geothermal Technology Advancement for Rapid Development of Resources in the U.S.
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L11AS00080
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L11AS00080) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USAID EGYPT 263 11 008 RFA||OMEP Water Grants|
|L11AS00091||BLM NV Elko District Office Community Fire Assistance Program|
|NPS NOIR2121110001||National Park Service Geomorphic and Vegetation Mapping in the Riparian Corridors of Canyon de Chelly National Monument Using Airborne High Resolution LiDAR and Multispectral Imagery|
|NPS NOIR9836110019||National Park Service A Social Normative Study of Backcountry Visitors Acoustic Expectations and Experiences in Denali National Park and Preserve|
|NPS NOIR8813110052||National Park Service Developing Approaches for Restoring the Vegetation of Tuolumne Meadows, Yosemite National Park|
|L11AS00094||Campbell Tract Fuel Break Maintenance, Anchorage, Alaska|
|NPS NOIR1404114113||National Park Service Develop Yampa River Flow Prescription and Long term Research and Monitoring Recommendations for Protection of River Resoruces in Dinosaur National Monument|
|L11AS00096||BLM NV Winnemucca District Office Cooperative Management and Implementation of Environmental Education and Interpretive Projects|
|L11AS00098||Pioche Caselton Wildland Urban Interface Project|
|L11AS00092||BLM WY Amphibian and Reptile Monitoring in Powder River Basin Wyoming|
|L11AS00099||BLM NV Winnemucca District Office Intern Program|
|L11AS00100||Native Plant Development Program Seeds of Success, Alaska|
|NPS NOIR8813110058||National Park Service Understanding Visitor Use Patterns and Ecological Thresholds in Meadow and Riparian Environments of Yosemite National Park|
|NPS NOIR8430110803||National Park Service Petrified Forest National Park Areas Herpetofauna and Mammal Surveys|
|L11AS00101||BLM OR WA Oregon Conservation and Environmental Stewardship Project|
|NPS 11 NOIGRSM 10105||Vegetation Classification and Mapping of the Appalachian National Scenic Trail|
|NPS NOIWASOP11AC00235||High level ecological classifications for NPS units|
|NPS WASO NOI P11AT00331||New Mexico Institute of Mining Support Service for the Executive Director|
|L11AS00081||Tri County Weed Treatment and Inventory Project|
|STRC 21550 01||South Texas Refuge Complex Beyond the Boundaries|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L11AS00080", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.