Apply for HS 11 023
- The Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Establish a Poverty Research Center Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.239 Policy Research and Evaluation Grants.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 3, 2011 and posted on Jun 3, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 20, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $2,350,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Private institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Prairie Dog Population and Habitat Monitoring
Previous opportunity: Smart Grid Capable Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HS 11 023
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HS 11 023) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2011 AOA MP 1112||Health Care Fraud Prevention Program Expansion and SMP Capacity Building Grants|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS CH R02 0257||Early Head Start Replacement Grantee Southeast Bronx, New York|
|HHS 2011 ACF ACYF CO 0183||Child Welfare Education System Collaborations to Increase Educational Stability|
|HHS 2011 ACF OCS EQ 0187||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Program Regional Performance and Innovation Consortia|
|HHS 2011 ACF ADD DN 0208||Projects of National Significance Data Collection for Supporting Families|
|HHS 2011 AOA AA 1113||Accelerating Integrated, Evidence Based, and Sustainable Service Systems for Older Adults, Individuals with Disabilities and Family Caregivers|
|HHS 2011 AOA DS 1114||Creating Dementia Capable, Sustainable Service Systems For Persons With Dementia And Their Family Caregivers|
|HHS 2011 ACF ACYF CF 0181||Family Connection Grants Using Family Group Decision making to Build Protective Factors for Children and Families|
|HHS 2011 ACF ACYF CO 0185||Child Welfare Early Education Partnerships to Expand Protective Factors for Children with Child Welfare Involvement|
|HHS 2011 ACF ADD DH 0202||Help America Vote Act (HAVA) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) to Assist Protection and Advocacy Systems (P amp As) to Establish or Improve Voting Access for Individuals with Disabilities|
|HHS 2011 ACF ADD DN 0156||Projects of National Significance Partnerships in Employment Systems Change|
|HHS 2014 ACF OCS EI 0774||Assets for Independence Demonstration Program|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF CU 0809||Regional Partnership Grants to Increase the Well Being of, and to Improve the Permanency Outcomes for, Children Affected by Substance Abuse|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF CO 0828||Intensive Child Focused Adoptive Parent Recruitment|
|HHS 2015 ACL CCASD SM 0107||Senior Medicare Patrol (SMP) /State Health Insurance Assistance Program(SHIP) Hard to Reach Beneficiary Project|
|HHS 2008 AOA PC 0815||Pension Counseling Information Projects|
|HHS 2008 AOA CD 0814||Nursing Home Diversion Modernization Cooperative Agreement|
|HHS 2009 AOA MI 0903||Medicare Beneficiary Outreach and Assistance Program|
|HHS 2009 AOA MP 0904||SMP Projects|
|HHS 2009 AOA LR 0916||Lifespan Respite Care Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HS 11 023", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.