Apply for SOL OAA 11 000041
- The Agency for International Development in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Evidence to Action for Strengthened Family Planning and Reproductive Health Services for Women and Girls (E2A)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 18, 2011 and posted on Mar 16, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 2, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $230,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $230,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Private institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Exploring Drugs of Abuse and Transgenerational Phenotypes (R01)
Previous opportunity: National Park Service Characterize Rapid Landscape Scale Change in Woodlands Using Time Series Imagery (Years 2 4), Bandelier National Monument
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SOL OAA 11 000041
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SOL OAA 11 000041) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA HL 12 011||Development and Testing of a Case Finding Methodology in COPD (R01)|
|RFA 663 11 000009||STRENGTHENING HUMAN RESOURCES FOR HEALTH (HRH) PROGRAM|
|PA 11 165||Nutrition and Diet in the Causation, Prevention, and Management of Heart Failure (R01)|
|PA 11 166||Nutrition and Diet in the Causation, Prevention, and Management of Heart Failure (R21)|
|RFA HL 12 022||Phase II Clinical Trials of Novel Therapies for Lung Diseases (UM1)|
|RFA AI 11 024||Improved Diagnostic Capabilities for Select Biodefense and Emerging Pathogens (R21/R33)|
|RFA EH 11 001||Program to Support New Implementation of State or Territorial Public Health Laboratory Capacity for Newborn Bloodspot Screening of Severe Combined Immune Deficiency (SCID)|
|CDC RFA HM07 70205CONT11||Instructions for Preparing an Interim Progress Report|
|CDC RFA HM07 70305CONT11||Instructions for Preparing an Interim Progress Report|
|CDC RFA CK11 1103||Improving Surveillance for Diseases of Public Health Significance for U.S. Bound Refugees and Other Mobile Populations Thailand|
|PAR 11 168||NIAMS Clinical Study Implementation Cooperative Agreement (UM1)|
|PAR 11 169||NIAMS Multi Center Clinical Study Implementation Planning Grants (U34)|
|CDC RFA CK11 1104||Improving the Overseas Detection and Preventing the Importation of Communicable Diseases Among U.S. Bound Refugees|
|HRSA 11 023||National Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements (NCA)|
|HRSA 11 068||National HIV Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreement|
|CDC RFA CI10 101202PPHF11||Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Epidemiology and Laboratory Capacity for Infectious Diseases (ELC) Building and Strengthening Epidemiology, Laboratory and Health Information Systems Capacity in State and Local Health Departments|
|CDC RFA CI10 00302PPHF11||Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), Emerging Infections Programs (EIP), Enhancing Epidemiology and Laboratory Capacity|
|CDC RFA HM08 8050401PPHF11||Affordable Care Act (ACA) Capacity Building Assistance to Strengthen Public Health Infrastructure and Performance|
|CDC RFA SH07 70105CONT11||Instructions for Preparing an Interim Progress Report State Vital Statistics Improvement Program|
|CDC RFA GH11 11111||Cooperative Agreement with the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) in the Kingdom of Thailand|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SOL OAA 11 000041", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.