Apply for L11AS00120
- The Bureau of Land Management in the education employment, labor and training natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FA BLM Arizona Youth Strategy for Low Income Minority Youth Employment" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.225 Recreation Resource Management.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 9, 2011 and posted on Jun 9, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 23, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $500,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Restricted to qualified youth or conservation corps only.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education Employment, Labor and Training Natural Resources
Next opportunity: BLM WY Native Plant Materials Development High Altitude Evaluation and Increase
Previous opportunity: Peer Review of Groundwater Models used in Californias Central Valley
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L11AS00120
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L11AS00120", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.