Apply for SOL 306 14 00226
- The Afghanistan USAID Kabul in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Family Planning, Maternal, Neonatal and Child Health (FP/MNCH) Project in Afghanistan" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 19, 2014 and posted on Mar 19, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 18, 2014.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $55,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $55,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: FY14 Region 5 Wetland Program Development Grants
Previous opportunity: Core Infrastructure and Methodological Research for Cancer Epidemiology Cohorts (U01)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SOL 306 14 00226
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SOL 306 14 00226) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH14 1420||Global Non Communicable Disease Prevention and Promotion of Health|
|CDC RFA PS11 111304CONT14||Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Prevention Projects for Young Men of Color Who Have Sex with Men (YMSM of Color) and|
|RFA AI 14 033||Atopic Dermatitis Research Network (ADRN) (U19)|
|PA 14 159||Translational Research to Help Older Adults Maintain their Health and Independence in the Community (R21)|
|PA 14 161||Translational Research to Help Older Adults Maintain their Health and Independence in the Community (R01)|
|RFA 656 14 000001||Girls Education Strengthen Family and Community Support to Orphans and Vulnerable Children Program|
|CDC RFA GH14 1409||Population based HIV Impact Assessments in Resource Constrained Settings under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 14 129||Rural Access to Emergency Devices Grant Program|
|HRSA 14 130||Public Access to Defibrillation Demonstration Project|
|RFA 688 14 000005||Mali High Impact Health Services II|
|RFA AR 14 015||Accelerating Medicines Partnership (AMP) in Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lupus Network Leadership Center (UM2)|
|RFA AR 14 016||Accelerating Medicines Partnership (AMP) in Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lupus Network Research Sites (UH2/UH3)|
|RFA AI 14 028||Modeling Immunity for Biodefense (U19)|
|CDC RFA MN11 110104CONT14||CDCs National Undergraduate Student Program A Public Helath Workplace Experience to Increase Student Interest in Public Health|
|CDC RFA CK13 130102CONT14||Building Capacity and Networks to Address Emerging Infectious Diseases in the Americas|
|CDC RFA PS14 1413||Community based Programs to Test and Cure Hepatitis C|
|RFA MH 15 400||Leveraging a Recovery Act Resource to Accelerate Research on Neurodevelopment (R01)|
|CDC RFA OE12 120303CONT14||Provider Education and Public Awareness about Primary Immunodeficiency Disease|
|RFA AI 14 021||Targeting Latently Infected Cells Without Reactivation (R01)|
|CDC RFA PS13 131502CONT14||National Center for HIV, Viral Hepatitis, STD and TB Prevention (NCHHSTP)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SOL 306 14 00226", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.