Apply for HHS 2016 ACF ACYF EV 1160
- The HHS-ACF in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: National Capacity Building Center on Safe and Supportive Housing for Domestic Violence Survivors" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.592.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 26, 2016 and posted on Apr 26, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 27, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Outcome Measures for Use in Treatment Trials of Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (R01)
Previous opportunity: GeoPRISMS Program
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2016 ACF ACYF EV 1160
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2016 ACF ACYF EV 1160) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2016 ACF ACYF EV 1157||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grant: National Capacity Building Center to Expand Services for Children, Youth, and Abused Parents Impacted by Domestic Violence|
|HHS 2016 ACF ACYF AP 1153||Personal Responsibility Education Program Innovative Strategies|
|HHS 2016 ACF ACYF CS 1176||Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants|
|HHS 2016 ACF OCS ET 1128||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Program: Regional Performance and Innovation Consortium (RPIC)|
|HHS 2016 ACF ORR ZR 1141||Refugee Agricultural Partnership Program|
|HHS 2016 ACF ACYF YO 1124||Street Outreach Program|
|HHS 2016 ACF ACYF CY 1121||Basic Center Program|
|HHS 2016 ACF OPRE PH 1170||Tribal Research Center on Early Childhood|
|HHS 2016 ACF OPRE YE 1177||Child Care and Development Block Grant (CCDBG) Implementation Research and Evaluation Planning Grants|
|HHS 2016 ACF ACYF AT 1130||Affordable Care Act Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Prevention|
|HHS 2016 ACF ACYF CA 1179||Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population|
|HHS 2016 ACL AOD DNBA 0177||Business Acumen for Disability Organizations|
|HHS 2016 ACF OPRE HG 1169||Health Profession Opportunity Grants (HPOG) University Partnership Research Grants|
|HHS 2016 ACL AOD DDTI 0171||University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Service National Training Initiatives, Diversity Fellowships and Partnership Planning Grants|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R04 1198||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Macon, Bibb, and Monroe Counties, Georgia|
|HHS 2016 ACF OPRE PD 1156||Self-Sufficiency Research Clearinghouse|
|HS 16 004||Poverty Research Center|
|HHS 2016 ACL CIP MP 0183||Senior Medicare Patrol Projects - Empowering Seniors to Prevent Health Care Fraud|
|HHS 2016 ACF ORR RT 1140||Targeted Assistance Grant Discretionary Program|
|HHS 2016 ACF ACYF TV 1180||National Human Trafficking Hotline Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2016 ACF ACYF EV 1160", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.