Apply for PAR 16 216
- The HHS-NIH11 in the health, income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Outcome Measures for Use in Treatment Trials of Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (R01)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.865,.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 26, 2016 and posted on Apr 26, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 07, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $499,999.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health, Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent: Collection of Oral Histories
Previous opportunity: Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: National Capacity Building Center on Safe and Supportive Housing for Domestic Violence Survivors
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAR 16 216
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAR 16 216) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA HD 17 010||Global Network for Womens and Childrens Health Research Data Coordinating Center (U24)|
|RFA HD 17 011||Understanding STI Co-Infection In At Risk and HIV Infected Adolescents and Young Adults (R01)|
|PA 16 314||Characterization of the Adolescent Reproductive Transition (R01)|
|PA 16 313||Safety and Outcome Measures of Pain Medications Used in Children and Pregnant Women (R03)|
|PA 16 311||Safety and Outcome Measures of Pain Medications Used in Children and Pregnant Women (R01)|
|PA 16 316||Characterization of the Adolescent Reproductive Transition (R03)|
|PA 16 312||Safety and Outcome Measures of Pain Medications Used in Children and Pregnant Women (R21)|
|RFA HD 17 012||Understanding STI Co-Infection In At Risk and HIV Infected Adolescents and Young Adults (R21)|
|PA 16 315||Characterization of the Adolescent Reproductive Transition (R21)|
|PAR 16 325||Biophysical and Biomechanical Aspects of Embryonic Development (R01)|
|PAR 16 324||Biophysical and Biomechanical Aspects of Embryonic Development (R21)|
|PA 16 377||Limited Competition: Clinical Research Investigator Supplement (CRIS) for the Maternal Fetal Medicine Units (MFMU) Network and the Neonatal Research Network (NRN) (Admin Supp)|
|RFA HD 17 013||Contraception Research Centers Program (U54)|
|RFA HD 17 022||Coordinating Center for NICHD Population Dynamics Centers Research Infrastructure Program, FY 2017 (R24)|
|RFA HD 17 001||NICHD Genomic Clinical Variant Expert Curation Panels (U24)|
|RFA HD 18 011||Child Health Research Career Development Award (CHRCDA) Program (K12)|
|RFA HD 18 007||Reproductive Scientist Development Program (RSDP) (K12)|
|RFA AR 18 001||Senator Paul D. Wellstone Muscular Dystrophy Specialized Research Centers (MRSRCs) (P50)|
|RFA HD 18 012||CAPSTONE Centers for Multidisciplinary Research in Child Abuse and Neglect (P50)|
|RFA HD 18 018||Women's HIV/AIDS Cohort Study (WHCS ) (R01)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAR 16 216", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.