Apply for PA 11 310
- The Food Drug Administration in the agriculture business and commerce consumer protection education food and nutrition health information and statistics natural resources regional development science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FDA Small Scientific Conference Grant Program (R13)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103 Food and Drug AdministrationResearch.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 10, 2014 and posted on Sep 14, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 10, 2014.
- Eligible applicants include: Private institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Independent school districts For profit organizations other than small businesses Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments Small businesses Public and State controlled institutions of higher education State governments County governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Special district governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Business and Commerce Consumer Protection Education Food and Nutrition Health Information and Statistics Natural Resources Regional Development Science and Technology and other Research an
Next opportunity: Collaborative Research
Previous opportunity: National Park Institute
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PA 11 310
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PA 11 310) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAR 14 237||FDA Scientific Conference Grant Program (R13/U13)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PA 11 310", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.