Apply for NPS NOI PWRP11AC80838
- The National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Park Institute" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945 Cooperative Research and Training Programs Resources of the National Park System.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 13, 2011 and posted on Sep 13, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 15, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $35,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $35,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
- This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This is a single source award to the University of California, Merced.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: FDA Small Scientific Conference Grant Program (R13)
Previous opportunity: Alamitos Barrier Recycled Water Project Expansion Preconstruction Activities
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS NOI PWRP11AC80838
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOI PWRP11AC80838) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L11AS00273||FA BLM AZ General Land Office 2012 Commemoration|
|P11AT30882||Celebrating the Centennial of the First Ascent of Mt. McKinley|
|ED GRANTS 092011 001||Institute of Education Sciences (IES) Statewide, Longitudinal Data Systems Program CFDA Number 84.372A|
|P11AT32009||Three dimentional visualization of Denali National Parks dinasaur dance floor|
|ONRFOA12 002||FY12 Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science, Technology, Engineering Mathematics (STEM) Programs|
|NPS NOIR1212110024||National Park Service Partnership to Improve and Expand Knowledge about African Americans in the American Civil War and the Civil Rights Movement|
|NPS NOIR1212115009||National Park Service Partnership to Plan and Develop Interpretive Podcasts|
|674 11 0055||Ambassadors Scholarship for Girls Program (AGSP)|
|M OAA GRO LMA 12 01028||Early Grade Reading Improvement Interventions|
|ED GRANTS 110811 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE) High School Equivalency Program (HEP) CFDA Number 84.141|
|ED GRANTS 110811 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE) College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) CFDA Number 84.149A|
|RFA 617 12 000001||USAID/Uganda Literacy and Health Education Program|
|SOL OAA 12 000010||All Children Reading Competition|
|NPS 12 NERO 0005||Arts Based and Interpretative Education at Gateway National Recreation Area|
|ED GRANTS 121311 001||National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR) Small Business Innovative Research Phase I CFDA Number 84.133S 1|
|ED GRANTS 121311 002||National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR) Research Fellowships Program CFDA Number 84.133F 1|
|ED GRANTS 121511 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE) Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need (GAANN) Program CFDA Number 84.200A|
|NPS 12 NERO 0006||Lower Eastside Tenement Musuem|
|NPS 12 NERO 0007||U of Mass, Tsongas Industrial History Center, Educational Program|
|ED GRANTS 121911 001||Applications for New Awards Upward Bound Program (Regular Upward Bound (UB) CFDA 84.047A|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOI PWRP11AC80838", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.