Apply for DOS MEX PD DF 2016 04
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Mexico in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Financial Literacy for Mexican Women: Breaking the Cycle of Violence" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.801.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 14, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 21, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent - Three-Dimensional Geological Mapping in Cayuga County, New York
Previous opportunity: NPS AK Conservation of Arctic Flora and Fauna International Secretariat
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS MEX PD DF 2016 04
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS MEX PD DF 2016 04) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6000 N 08||Rural Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants|
|P16AS00356||Arabia Mountain National Heritage Area|
|P16AS00369||Blue Ridge National Heritage Area|
|P16AS00422||Cane River National Heritage Area|
|NPS DOIP16AC01283||FY2016 Implementation of Kenai Mountain Turnagain Arm National Heritage Area Management Plan|
|P16AS00498||Mississippi Gulf Coast National Heritage Area|
|P16AS00503||Master Plan Abingdon VA to Elizabethton, TN|
|P16AS00507||Complete Master Plan from Chesnee to Blacksburg|
|FR 6000 N 35||Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program|
|P16AC01262||Developmental Projects to Improve Enagement at MIIN|
|P16AS00561||South Carolina National Heritage Corridor|
|BMA 538 STIP 2016||USAID/Eastern and Southern Caribbean Science, Technology, Innovations, and Partnerships|
|P16AS00573||Overmountain Victory Trail Annual Commemorative March|
|P16AS00575||Wekiva Wild and Scenic River System Management Plan Implementation|
|NPS 16 NERO 0196||Community Conversations: Finding Relevance in the National Parks of Boston|
|RFI 383 GVP 17 001||RFI - Sri Lanka Media Support Program|
|RFI 383 GVP 17 002||USAID/Sri Lanka Social Cohesion and Reconciliation|
|USAID GUATEMALA DRAFT CBPT PD FY17||Communities- Building- Peace-Together_CBPT|
|OVW 2017 12440||OVW FY 2017 Technical Assistance Outreach Initiative to Strengthen Indian Tribes Capacity to Address Violence Against Women|
|CDFI 2017 FATA||Fiscal Year 2017 CDFI Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS MEX PD DF 2016 04", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.