Apply for NOAA NMFS NCBO 2014 2003956
- The Department of Commerce in the education environment science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year 2014 NOAA Chesapeake Bay Watershed Education and Training (BWET)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.457 Chesapeake Bay Studies.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 15, 2013 and posted on Nov 15, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 29, 2014.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $2,700,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 18 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) County governments State governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education City or township governments Independent school districts Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education Environment Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC)
Previous opportunity: Support implementation of new legislative requirements task 2
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA NMFS NCBO 2014 2003956
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NMFS NCBO 2014 2003956) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P14AS00266||Digital Asset Management, Geographic Information Systems, Remote Sensing, Global Positioning Systems, and Mobile Mapping Research and Development for the NPS RISD Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NMFS NCBO 2014 2003956", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.