Apply for RFA FD 13 006
- The Food Drug Administration in the agriculture business and commerce consumer protection food and nutrition health information and statistics regional development science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Food Protection Rapid Response Team" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103 Food and Drug AdministrationResearch.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 18, 2013 and posted on Apr 2, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 1, 2013.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $2,700,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 9 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
- State Governments This opportunity is only available to State food safety agencies with current FDA food safety inspection contracts that are also enrolled in the Manufactured Food Regulatory Program Standards (MFRPS) and currently receiving funding under the Food Protection Rapid Response Team cooperative agreements (RFA FD 11 013 or RFA FD 12 014). Competition is limited to these organizations because they have established Rapid Response Teams and have demonstrated significant achievements in accordance with the goal of developing and implementing rapid response concepts. The foundational work conducted under the current FDA food safety inspection contracts and the MFRPS is both necessary and promising for the completion of significant improvements in food emergency response among federal, state, and local partners through the program described in this funding opportunity. Additionally, this cooperative agreement will require a significant mentorship component which necessitates the participation of only established, experienced Food Protection Rapid Response Teams. Applicants must also maintain MFRPS enrollment and remain under a FDA food safety inspection contract for the duration of the award.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Business and Commerce Consumer Protection Food and Nutrition Health Information and Statistics Regional Development Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: ROSES 2013 Astrobiology Exobiology and Evolutionary Biology
Previous opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE) Advanced Placement (AP) Test Fee Program CFDA Number 84.330B
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 13 006
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 13 006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.