Apply for NNH13ZDA001N EXO
- The NASA Headquarters in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "ROSES 2013 Astrobiology Exobiology and Evolutionary Biology" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 43.001 Science.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 2, 2013 and posted on Apr 2, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 14, 2013.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Proposers must be affiliated with an institution at nspires.nasaprs.com/ and, in general, NASA provides funding only to US institutions. Organizations outside the U.S. that propose on the basis of a policy of no exchange of funds consult Appendix B Section (l) of the guidebook for proposers (http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/procurement/nraguidebook/)for specific details. Some NRAs may be issued jointly with a non U.S. organization, e.g., those concerning guest observing programs for jointly sponsored space science programs, that will contain additional special guidelines for non U.S. participants. Also ref. Sections 2.3.10(c)(vii) of the guidebook for proposers for special instructions for proposals from non U.S. organizations that involve U.S. personnel for whom NASA support is requested.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: ROSES 2013 Near Earth Object Observations
Previous opportunity: Food Protection Rapid Response Team
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NNH13ZDA001N EXO
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NNH13ZDA001N EXO) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NNH13ZDA001N NEOO||ROSES 2013 Near Earth Object Observations|
|NNH13ZDA001N LARS||ROSES 2013 Laboratory Analysis of Returned Samples|
|NNH13ZDA001N PAST||ROSES 2013 Planetary Astronomy|
|NNH13ZDA001N NEWS||ROSES 2013 NASA Energy and Water Cycle Study|
|NNH13ZDA001N TWSC||ROSES 2013 Topical Workshops, Symposia, and Conferences|
|NNH13ZDA001N RRNES||ROSES 2013 Rapid Response and Novel Research in Earth Science|
|NNA13ZUA001C||SMALLSAT TECHNOLOGY PARTNERSHIPS|
|NNH13ZUA002N||SPACE TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH OPPORTUNITIES EARLY STAGE INNOVATIONS|
|DE FOA 0000895||Uncertainty Quantification Methodologies for Enabling Extreme Scale Science|
|F13AS00139||Northern Great Plains Joint Venture II|
|13 550||NSF CBMS Regional Research Conferences in the Mathematical Sciences|
|13 551||Small Business/ ERC Collaborative Opportunity|
|13 552||Widening Implementation Demonstration of Evidence Based Reforms|
|13 544||George E. Brown, Jr. Network for Earthquake Engineering Simulation Research (NEESR) Planning Grants|
|PD 13 1464||Engineering and Systems Design|
|G13AS00039||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|P13AS00028||National Park Services War of 1812 Bicentennial Commemoration Content Development for Subject Site and Embedded Virtual Exhibit|
|2013 NIST MEP NE 01||Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Center for Nebraska|
|DARPA BAA 13 22||Innovative Systems for Military Missions|
|NNH13ZDA001N SLR||ROSES 2013 Sea Level Rise|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NNH13ZDA001N EXO", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.