Apply for NOAA NOS OCRM 2015 2004040
- The Department of Commerce in the education environment natural resources science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY15 16 CRCP State and Territorial Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.482 Coral Reef Conservation Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 14, 2015 and posted on Aug 6, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 16, 2015.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $4,500,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Eligible applicants are limited to the State, Territorial and Commonwealth natural resource management agencies that were appointed by their respective Governors to serve as the primary point of contact agencies for coral reef conservation activities in each of the jurisdictions of American Samoa, Florida, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.The designated point of contact agency is considered to be the lead applicant on any proposal and is responsible for ensuring that allocated funds are used for the purposes of, and in a manner consistent with, this program, including any Federal funds awarded to an eligible sub recipient.NOAA employees are not permitted to assist in the preparation of applications or write letters of support for any application. NOAA CRCP staff is available to provide general information on programmatic goals and objectives, ongoing coral reef conservation programs/activities, and regional funding priorities. For proposals that involve collaboration with current NOAA projects or staff, NOAA employees may provide a limited statement verifying the nature and extent of the collaboration and confirming prior coordination activities. Letters of support from NOAA employees are not allowable and will not be included among the materials considered by merit reviewers. Federal agencies and employees may not receive funding under these awards but may serve as collaborative project partners. If Federal agencies are collaborating, applicants must provide detail on the level of Federal engagement in the application by accounting for contributions such as in kind services or staff time of Federal employees who would be serving in a review capacity or participating in award tasks, working groups or leadership teams. In any case, Federal travel and salaries are not allowable costs under this competition unless expressly approved in advance by the NOAA Grants Officer, and no Federal in kind services or staff time can be used as match. All questions about this competition, including application procedures and materials and selection criteria, must be directed to the official Federal Program Officer listed under Section VII. Agency Contacts.In certain instances, when requested by the applicant and agreed upon by NOAA, NOAA may hold back a portion of awarded funds in order to enable the agency to provide specific technical assistance to the recipient in the form of contractual or other services. Such requests will be reviewed on a case by case basis with respect to the specific management objectives of the local coral reef program. NOAA will work with recipients to ensure the greatest degree of success in meeting local, state, territorial and national coral reef management needs.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education Environment Natural Resources Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Partnership Program for Polytechnic Universities in the Iraqi Kurdistan Region
Previous opportunity: Acquisition of Digital Elevation Data and Orthophotos for the Green and Colorado River Corridors, Canyonlands National Park and Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA NOS OCRM 2015 2004040
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NOS OCRM 2015 2004040) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NMFS GARFO 2014 2004167||Fiscal Year 2015 NOAA New England Bay Watershed Education and Training Program|
|P14AS00310||The Amphibian Reptile Conservancy|
|P15AS00192||Partnership with New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology for National Cave and Karst Research Institute|
|P15AS00240||Voices of Science|
|P15AS00286||PARTNERS IN PRESERVATION|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NOS OCRM 2015 2004040", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.