Apply for FR RRD 15 005
- The DOT/Federal Railroad Administration in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY15 LOCOMOTIVE PERFORMANCE AND ENGINE DURABILITY ASSESSMENT OF B5 TO B20 BIODIESEL FUEL USAGE" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.313 Railroad Research and Development.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 11, 2015 and posted on Mar 11, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 20, 2015 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $12,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Only the Southwest Research Institute is eligible to apply for this grant.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Brandeis
Previous opportunity: Administrative Supplements for Research on HIV/AIDS and Aging (Admin Supp)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR RRD 15 005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR RRD 15 005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DARPA BAA 15 29||Brandeis|
|BAA DIA AF STIP 2015||The USAID/Afghanistan Development Innovation Accelerator|
|15 556||Cultural Anthropology Program Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grants|
|PD 05 1743||National Facilities|
|PD 06 5740||Climate and Large Scale Dynamics|
|NNH15ZDA001N EXO||ROSES 2015 Exobiology|
|FR RRD 15 006||FY15 Short Line Railroad Safety Institute Development, ASLRRA|
|PD 04 1529||Lower Atmosphere Observing Facilities|
|PD 04 4202||Geospace Facilities|
|PD 15 1637||Structural and Architectural Engineering|
|PD 15 1638||Infrastructure Management and Extreme Events|
|PD 98 1321||Decision, Risk and Management Sciences|
|PD 98 1521||Aeronomy|
|PD 98 1522||Physical and Dynamic Meteorology|
|PD 98 1523||Solar Terrestrial|
|PD 98 1524||Atmospheric Chemistry|
|PD 98 1530||Paleoclimate|
|PD 98 1610||Physical Oceanography|
|PD 98 1620||Marine Geology and Geophysics|
|PD 98 1670||Chemical Oceanography|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR RRD 15 005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.