Apply for USGS 16 FA 0030
- The DOI-USGS1 in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Genetic and Environmental Regulation of Functional Traits: New Approaches for Restoration in a Changing Climate" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 31, 2015 and posted on Dec 31, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 14, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $83,756.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 16 Second Chance Act: Implementing Statewide Plans To Improve Outcomes for Youth in the Juvenile Justice System
Previous opportunity: STEM + Computing Partnerships
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USGS 16 FA 0030
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 16 FA 0030) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DRLA DRLAQM 16 045||Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor: Programs Fostering Civil, Political, and Labor Rights in Cuba FY16|
|NPS 16 NERO 0010||Notice of Intent to Award: Northeast Youth Program Management Assistance|
|SOL RFA 532 16 000001||Combatting Corruption and Strengthening Integrity in Jamaica Activity|
|NPS 16 NERO 0011||Notice of Intent to Award: Cultural Landscape Maintenance and Education|
|NEALE 16 GR 001 NEA 010816||U.S. Embassy Beirut Local Grants Program for Civil Society|
|PRM PRMOAPGL 16 004||FY 2016 Request for PRM Humanitarian Research Concept Notes|
|ECA ECAAS 16 009||FY 2016 Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship|
|NPS 16 NERO 0012||Notice of Intent to Award: Physical and Programmatic Accessibility Evaluations of Shenandoah National Park|
|RFA 523 16 000001||Broad Mission Announcement (BMA) for USAID/Mexico Partnerships to Improve Citizen Security, Justice, Human Rights, Good Governance and Environmental Sustainability|
|OVW 2016 9146||OVW FY 2016 Technical Assistance Initiative Solicitation|
|RFA 121 16 000001||Expanding Participation of People with Disabilities Program – FY 2015 Disability Funding|
|USAID THAILAND RFI 486 16 000001||Counter Trafficking In Persons Thailand|
|RFI 685 GOLD||GOLD|
|DRLA DRLAQM 16 047||Request for Statements of Interest: Democracy, Human Rights, and Rule of Law in Iraq.|
|BOR MP 16 0001||Central Valley Prjoect Improvement Act FY 2016|
|S JM370 16 GR 002||2016 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program|
|RFA 121 16 000002||Decentralization Offering Better Results and Efficiency (DOBRE)|
|RFA OAA 16 000005||Humanitarian Assistance to Cuba|
|W9126G 16 2 RFP 0001||Curatorial and Research Services|
|RFA 388 16 000002||Expanding Participating of People with Disability Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 16 FA 0030", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.