Apply for 16 527
- The NSF in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "STEM + Computing Partnerships" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.070, 47.076,.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 31, 2015 and posted on Dec 31, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 28, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 37 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Genetic and Environmental Regulation of Functional Traits: New Approaches for Restoration in a Changing Climate
Previous opportunity: Llano Seco Ranch Water Conveyance Improvement Project
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 16 527
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (16 527) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001473||RFI Energy Efficiency Optimization for Connected and Automated Vehicles|
|G16AS00022||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|16 529||Petascale Computing Resource Allocations|
|VA SAHAT 16 01||Specially Adapted Housing Assistive Technology Grant|
|RFI AFRL RQKM 2016 0011||Defense Production Act (DPA) Title III Technology Market Research for 3D Microelectronics for Information Protection Project|
|16 530||Data Infrastructure Building Blocks|
|NNH15ZDA001N CMS||ROSES 2015: Carbon Monitoring System|
|2016 NIST JQI 01||Request for Application for Joint Quantum Institute and Joint Center for Quantum Information in Computer Science, University of Maryland, College Park|
|WHS AD FOA 16 01||Minerva Research Initiative|
|HHS 2016 ACL NIDILRR SF 0136||Switzer Research Fellowships Program|
|HHS 2016 ACL NIDILRR DP 0135||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Projects for Translating the Findings and Products of Disability and Rehabilitation Research and Development into Practice|
|16 531||Tribal Colleges and Universities Program|
|G16AS00023||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G16AS00026||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|BAA OAA SWS 2016||Sustainable WASH Systems BAA|
|16 532||Software Infrastructure for Sustained Innovation - SSE & SSI|
|USGS 16 FA 0393||NOTICE OF INTENT - WILDLIFE DISEASE RELATED ASSISTANCE PROVIDED BY SCWDS|
|DARPA BAA 16 09||Neural Engineering System Design (NESD)|
|DARPA BAA 16 19||Atomic Clock with Enhanced Stability (ACES)|
|16 533||Cybersecurity Innovation for Cyberinfrastructure|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "16 527", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.