Apply for DE FOA 0001380
- The Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "GENSETS SBIR/STTR" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.135 Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 16, 2015 and posted on Jul 16, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 17, 2015 Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their applications at least 48 hours in advance of the submission deadline..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $7,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,225,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- SBA rules and guidelines govern eligibility to apply to this FOA. For information on program eligibility, please refer to SBAs Guide to SBIR/STTR Program Eligibility and Section III. of the FOA.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Nutrient Enrichment Critical Loads of Atmospheric Nitrogen Deposition for Aquatic Ecosystems in the Western U.S.
Previous opportunity: Collaborative Biological Research and Education
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0001380
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001380) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PD 15 1403||Process Systems, Reaction Engineering and Molecular Thermodynamics|
|PD 15 7644||Energy for Sustainability|
|S16AS00005||Science and Technology Projects Related to Coal Mining and Reclamation|
|PD 15 1340||Research in the Formation of Engineers (RFE)|
|08HQPA0032||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|08HQPA0033||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|2008 TIP 01||Technology Innovation Program|
|W911NF 08 R 0011||Advanced Materials and Fabrication for Coherent Superconducting Qubits|
|BAA VS 07 02||Simulation and Technology Assessment|
|BAA VS 07 03 0017||Control Techniques for Responsive Space Uncertain Systems Call 0017|
|PD 98 1390||Cultural Anthropology|
|PD 98 1391||Archaeology and Archaeometry|
|09 512||Historically Black Colleges and Universities Undergraduate Program|
|BAA VS 06 05 0013||Development of a Research Plan for Reducing the Thermal Connectivity of Peltier Cooling Alloys Operating at 10 degrees Kelvin|
|BAA VS 06 05 0016||Call 0016 Space Electronics Open 5 Year Broad Agency Announcment, Modeling and Experiment with Compund Semiconductors for Applications in High Performance Circuits|
|BAA VS 06 05 0017||Space Electronics Open 5 Year Broad Agency Announcement, Modeling and Experiment with Carbon Nanotubes for Applications in High Performance Circuits|
|W81XWH 09 GWIRP ITEA||DoD Gulf War Illness Innovative Treatment Evaluation Award|
|09HQPA0036||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|W81XWH 09 MSRP SIA||Multiple Sclerosis Synergistic Idea Award|
|W81XWH 09 PHTBI ATTDA||Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury Advanced Technology/Therapeutic Devleopment Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001380", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.