Apply for P15AS00214
- The National Park Service in the community development education employment, labor and training environment information and statistics natural resources regional development science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Collaborative Biological Research and Education" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944 Natural Resource Stewardship.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 15, 2015 and posted on Jul 15, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 29, 2015.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $140,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $140,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development Education Employment, Labor and Training Environment Information and Statistics Natural Resources Regional Development Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: GENSETS SBIR/STTR
Previous opportunity: Accessibility Review Training Pilots
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P15AS00214
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P15AS00214) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P15AS00307||Centennial Bioblitz Data Management Support Phase One|
|P15AS00368||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD ENHANCED WETLAND MONITORING RELATIVE TO UNGULATE MANAGEMENT IN GREAT SAND DUNES NATIONAL PARK AND PRESERVE|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P15AS00214", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.