Apply for M OAA GRO EGAS 11 002011
- The Agency for International Development in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Global Development Alliance Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 10, 2011 and posted on Jan 6, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 29, 2012 The closing date has been extended from September 30, 2011 to February 29, 2012 at 300 pm EST..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $10,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Essex National Heritage Area
Previous opportunity: FY 2011 Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF) NIST GAITHERSBURG
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for M OAA GRO EGAS 11 002011
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (M OAA GRO EGAS 11 002011) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 11 NERO 0015||Essex National Heritage Area|
|PRM ANE 11 CA SA 010611||PRM NGO programs benefiting Sri Lankan refugees in Tamil Nadu, India|
|NPS 11 NERO 0016||Erie Canalway National Heritage Corridor|
|NPS 11 NERO 0017||Upper Housatonic Valley National Heritage Area|
|NPS 11 NERO 0018||Niagara Falls National Heritage Area|
|NPS 11 NERO 0019||Journey Through Hallowed Ground National Heritage Area|
|NPS 11 NERO 0020||Baltimore National Heritage Area Develop Management Plan|
|NPS 11 NERO 0021||The Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area|
|NIJ 2011 2824||Research on Violence and Victimization Across the Life Span|
|NPS 11 NERO 0022||Schuylkill River National and State Heritage Area|
|H8141100033||COOPERATIVE AGREEMENT WITH SAN FRANCISCO FIRE DEPT|
|OIA FY2011 IMC||OIA Insular Management Controls|
|PRM AFR 11 CA AF 011011 CHAD||FY2011 Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO Programs benefiting refugees in Chad, Cameroon, and the Central African Republic (CAR)|
|R11SS60001||Notice of Intent to Award, Glendo Safety of Dams Program Corrective Actions|
|USDA NIFA CBGP 003406||1890 Institution Teaching, Research and Extension Capacity Building Grants (CBG) Program|
|ECA A S U 12 01||FY2012 Humphrey Fellowship Program|
|11HQPA0008||Water Resources Research National Competitive Grants Program|
|DHAPP BAA11 003||FY11 President s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) Military Specific HIV Seroprevalence and Behavioral Epidemiology Risk Survey (SABERS)|
|674 11 19RFI||Good Local Governance Program in Angola|
|94000 1 3038||Management Assistance|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "M OAA GRO EGAS 11 002011", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.