Apply for SOL OAA 11 000042
- The Agency for International Development in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Global Health Fellows Program II (GHFP II)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 26, 2011 and posted on Apr 7, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 6, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $220,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $220,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Walker Basin Restoration Program Water Rights Acquisition
Previous opportunity: Terabit Networking for Extreme Scale Science
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SOL OAA 11 000042
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SOL OAA 11 000042) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USAID TANZAIA 11 005 RFA||Improving Child and Maternal Nutrition in Tanzania|
|RFA HL 12 007||Life After Linkage The Future of Family Studies (R01)|
|PA 11 198||Understanding Clinical Information Needs and Health Care Decision Making Processes in the Context of Health Information Technology (IT) (R01)|
|PA 11 192||Academic Career Award (Parent K07)|
|CDC RFA DD11 1103||Public Health Surveillance for the Prevention of Complications of Bleeding and Clotting Disorders|
|PA 11 199||Understanding User Needs and Context to Inform Consumer Health Information Technology (IT) Design (R01)|
|TI 11 009||Services Grant Program for Residential Treatment for Pregnant and Postpartum Women|
|SM 11 009||Grants to Enhance Older Adult Behavioral Health Services|
|TI 11 011||Cooperative Agreement for the Drug Demand Reduction Initiative for Iraq|
|RFA HL 12 019||Pilot Studies to Develop and Test Novel, Low Cost Methods for the Conduct of Clinical Trials (R01)|
|HRSA 11 178||Service Area Competition Additional Areas|
|RFA MD 12 001||NIMHD Health Disparities Research (R01)|
|CDC RFA GH11 11106||Cooperative Agreement with the Supply Chain Management System (SCMS)|
|RFA HL 12 005||Clinical Hematology and Transfusion Medicine Research Career Development Program (K12)|
|RFA NS 11 011||Limited Competition for Continuation of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPSC) Resources promoting Translational Research Advancements in Neurodegenerative Diseases (U24)|
|RFA 620 11 000001||Strenghtening HIV Prevention Services for Most at Risk Popluations|
|TI 11 013||Cooperative Agreement for the Historically Black Colleges and Universities Center for Excellence in Behavioral Health|
|CMS 1A1 11 001||Nationwide Program for National and State Background Checks for Direct Patient Access Employees of Long Term Care Facilities and Providers|
|PAR 11 204||Early Phase Clinical Trials for Blood Cell Therapies (R01)|
|CDC RFA TP11 1101||Public Health Emergency Preparedness Cooperative Agreement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SOL OAA 11 000042", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.