Apply for RFA OAA 11 000001
- The Agency for International Development in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Global Labor Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 9, 2010 and posted on Oct 16, 2010.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 17, 2010.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Qualified applicants may be U.S. private voluntary organizations (U.S. PVOs) and/or U.S. or non U.S. Non governmental organizations (NGOs), private, non profit organizations (or for profit companies willing to forego profits), including universities, research organizations, professional associations, and relevant special interest associations. Faith based and community organizations are also eligible for award. In support of the Agency s interest in fostering a larger assistance base and expanding the number and sustainability of development partners, USAID encourages applications from potential new partners.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Water Conservation Field Services Program LCRA
Previous opportunity: 10152010TEST PACKAGE DONOT SUBMIT
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA OAA 11 000001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA OAA 11 000001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FWS R1 RIDGENWR 11 001||City of Ridgefield Overlook Committee|
|SGA DFA PY 10 03||Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College and Career Training Grants Program|
|SGA DFA PY 10 04||Civic Justice Corps Grants Serving Juvenile Offenders|
|SGA DFA PY 10 10||Reintegration of Ex Offenders Adult Program Grants|
|SGA DFA PY 10 07||Green Jobs Innovation Fund|
|SGA DFA PY 10 06||Career Pathways Innovation Fund|
|SGA DFA PY 10 09||Solicitation for Grant Applications (SGA) for Serving Juvenile Offenders in High Poverty, High Crime Communities|
|SGA DFA PY 10 11||Enhanced Transitional Jobs Demonstration (ETJD)|
|ED GRANTS 031111 002||Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilities Program Office of Innovation and Improvement CFDA 84.354A|
|SGA DFA PY 10 05||National Farmworker Jobs Program|
|SGA DFA PY 10 08||National Farmworker Jobs Program (NFJP) Housing Assistance Program|
|SGA DFA PY 10 12||Young Parents Demonstration|
|SGA DFA PY 10 13||H 1B Technical Skills Training Grants|
|SGA DFA PY 10 14||Notice of Availability of Funds and Solicitation for Grant Applications for Cooperative Agreements Under the Disability Employment Initiative|
|RFA 111 11 000002||USAID/Armenia Labor Market Integration of People with Disabilities|
|SGA 11 05||Add Us In|
|SGA 13 02||Homeless Female Veterans and Veterans with Families Reintegration Program|
|SCA 14 01||National Veterans Technical Assistance Center (NVTAC)|
|SGA 07 05||Natl Tech Asst Rsrch Cntr to Promote Ldrshp for Emp Econ Ind for Adults w/disabilities|
|FWS 08 CGSRE 001||Conservation Internships|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA OAA 11 000001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.