Apply for M OAA DCHA 10 SS 01
- The Agency for International Development in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Global Program to Promote International Labor Standards, Improve Workers Access to Justice and Support Independent, Democratic Labor Unions and NGOs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 21, 2010 and posted on Jul 21, 2010.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 4, 2010.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $62,500,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Kosovo Rule of Law Program Justice Sector Reform
Previous opportunity: Health of Walruses
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for M OAA DCHA 10 SS 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (M OAA DCHA 10 SS 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SGA 10 05||Add Us In|
|SGA 11 01||Urban and Non Urban Homeless Veterans Reintegration Program (HVRP)|
|FOA ETA 16 01||Tech Hire Partnership Grants|
|FOA ETA 15 07 A||Training to Work 3 – Adult Reentry , FOA-ETA-15-07-A|
|FOA ETA 16 05||Strengthening Working Families Initiative|
|P16AS00027||Bubbs Creek and South Fork Kings River Project|
|FOA ETA 16 03||LINKING TO EMPLOYMENT ACTIVITIES PRE‐RELEASE THROUGH SPECIALIZED AMERICAN JOB CENTERS (AJCS) – (“LEAP-2”)|
|FOA ETA 16 08||Summer Jobs and Beyond: Career Pathways for Youth (CPY)|
|DHS 15 GPD 083 000 99||Fiscal Year (FY) 2015 Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response (SAFER)|
|FOA ETA 16 04||Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) National Grants for Program Year (PY) 2016|
|FOA ETA 16 02||The National Farmworker Jobs Program (NFJP) Employment and Training Grants and Housing Assistance Grants|
|FOA ETA 16 06||REENTRY DEMONSTRATION PROJECTS FOR YOUNG ADULTS|
|P16AS00083||Cultural Resources Diversity Internship Program|
|P16AS00096||Cultural Resources Diversity Internship Program|
|P16AS00094||Cultural Resources Diversity Internship Program|
|P16AS00092||Cultural Resources Diversity Internship Program|
|P16AS00093||Cultural Resources Diversity Internship Program|
|FOA ETA 16 11||Women in Apprenticeship and Nontraditional Occupations (WANTO) Technical Assistance (TA) Grants|
|FOA ETA 16 09||Pathways to Justice Careers for Youth (PJC)|
|NPS NOIP16AC00615||BIHO Visitor Services Interns|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "M OAA DCHA 10 SS 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.