Apply for L11AS00119
- The Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Golden Eagle Concentration Areas and Renewable Energy in the Montana/Dakotas" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.231 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 10, 2011 and posted on Jun 10, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 11, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $250,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
- Successful applicant must currently have or demonstrate the ability to obtain applicable federal and state Scientific Collecting permits.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Atmospheric System Research
Previous opportunity: Subsurface Biogeochemical Research
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L11AS00119
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L11AS00119) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIR8690110008||National Park Service Emergency Stabilization, Assessment, and Treatment of Painted Plasters in the Mission Church at Tumacacori National Historical Park|
|R11AP81325||Notice of Intent to Award Assessment of Water Reuse as an Approach for Mettng Future US Water Supply Needs Outreach Proposal|
|L11AS00122||BLM OR WA CESU Consensus Center Pilot Project Facilitationin the Roseburg, Oregon|
|CALCC 2001||Climate Adaptation Commons|
|CALCC 2002||Endemic Plant Species Land Birds|
|CALCC 2003||Invasive Plant Council|
|CALCC 2004||Climate Change Adaptation Strategy|
|L11AS00123||BLM OR WA CESU Riparian Elevation Facilitation|
|8USFWSIM 1001||Legacy Data Mining|
|8USFWSIM 1002||National Vegetation Classification System|
|8USFWSIM 1003||Biostatistical Design and Analysis|
|NPS NOIWASOP11AT00491||Soil Resources Inventory Project|
|L11AS00124||BLM WY Medicine Bow Conservation District Projects|
|L11AS00126||Communities as Risk Assistance Program|
|R11SF81306||WaterSMART Applied Science Grants for the Southern Rockies Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|R11SF81307||WaterSMART Applied Science Grants for the Desert Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|NPS NOIR1580110263||Moose Exhibit Site 48YE201 Archeological Data Recovery, Yellowstone NP, WY Phase I, Excavations|
|NPS NOIR7810110019||Joint Research on the Endemism of White Sands National Monument and Cuatrocienegas Protected Area Phase III FY11|
|L11AS00125||BLM CA Headwaters Forest Reserve Watershed Restoration Project|
|L11AS00127||BLM CA Mattole River Fisheries Monitoring and Improvement Project|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L11AS00119", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.