Apply for ITA IA OTEXA 2012 2003479
- The Department of Commerce in the agriculture business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Grants to Manufacturers of Certain Worsted Wool Fabrics" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.113 ITA Special Projects.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 6, 2012 and posted on Aug 6, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 24, 2012.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $5,332,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,666,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- The worsted wool fabrics grant program is open to persons (including firms, corporations, or other legal entities) who were, during calendar years 1999, 2000 and 2001, manufacturers of worsted wool fabrics in the United States of the kind described in HTS 9902.51.11 or 9902.51.15. Only manufacturers who weave worsted wool fabric in the United States as of the date of application shall be eligible for grant funds. Any manufacturer who becomes a successor of interest to a manufacturer of the worsted wool fabrics described in HTS 9902.51.11 or HTS 9902.51.15 during 1999, 2000 or 2001 because of a reorganization or otherwise, shall be eligible to apply for such grants.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: FA BLM AZ CESU Vermilion Cliffs National Monument with NAU
Previous opportunity: FY2013 NOAA Bay Watershed Education and Training (B WET) Hawaii Program
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ITA IA OTEXA 2012 2003479
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ITA IA OTEXA 2012 2003479) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RDBCP 2012 VAPG||Value Added Producer Grant Program|
|USDA NIFA FBMB 004268||Farm Business Management and Benchmarking|
|RDBCP SSDPG 2014||Small Socially Disadvantaged Producer Grant|
|RDBCP RCDG 2014||Rural Cooperative Development Grant|
|RDBCP RCDG 2015||Rural Cooperative Development Grant|
|RDBCP 10 01 RBOG||Rural Business Opportunity Grant|
|USDA NIFA FBMB 003180||Farm Business Management and Benchmarking Competitive Grants Program|
|USDA NIFA FBMB 003450||Farm Business Management and Benchmarking Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ITA IA OTEXA 2012 2003479", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.