Apply for NOAA OAR SG 2011 2002915
- The Department of Commerce in the education environment natural resources science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Great Lakes Climate Extension Capacity Building" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.417 Sea Grant Support.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 15, 2011 and posted on Mar 15, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 8, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $350,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $120,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Eligibility for this Program is limited to the Great Lakes Sea Grant Programs located in the following states Ohio, Illinois Indiana, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Michigan and New York.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education Environment Natural Resources Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Habitat Restoration and Visitor Services
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 11 Tribal Civil and Criminal Legal Assistance Grants, Training, and Technical Assistance
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA OAR SG 2011 2002915
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA OAR SG 2011 2002915) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2011 2002929||A Cooperative Agreement for Education and Training for Climate, Water, and Weather (ET CWW)|
|NOAA OAR SG 2011 2002938||Sea Grant NOAA Regional Team Collaboration Grants|
|P14AS00009||Furthering Mission and Operation of the National Cave Karst Research Institute|
|P14AS00098||NMT National Cave and Karst Institute|
|P14AS00170||Development and Testing of Instrumentation and Software to Monitor the Sensory Environment|
|P14AS00171||Comprehensive Assessment of Risk of Caves to White Nose Syndrome|
|NOAA NOS OCRM 2015 2004040||FY15 16 CRCP State and Territorial Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements|
|NOAA NMFS GARFO 2014 2004167||Fiscal Year 2015 NOAA New England Bay Watershed Education and Training Program|
|P14AS00310||The Amphibian Reptile Conservancy|
|P15AS00192||Partnership with New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology for National Cave and Karst Research Institute|
|P15AS00240||Voices of Science|
|P15AS00286||PARTNERS IN PRESERVATION|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA OAR SG 2011 2002915", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.