Apply for HHS 2010 ACF OHS CH R03 0109
- The Administration for Children and Families in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Head Start Replacement Grantee Calhoun, Doddridge, Pleasants, Tyler and Wirt Counties, West Virginia" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.600 Head Start.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 24, 2010 and posted on Mar 24, 2010.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 24, 2010 See link to full announcement for details. IMPORTANT NOTE Applications submitted electronically via Grants.gov must be submitted no later than 430 p.m., eastern time, on the due date referenced above..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $937,968.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $937,968.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education City or township governments For profit organizations other than small businesses Independent school districts Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) State governments Small businesses Private institutions of higher education County governments.
- Eligibility is limited to local public or private non profit organizations, including faith based organizations or local for profit organizations in the community to be served, that can provide Head Start services to children and families residing in Calhoun, Doddridge, Pleasants, Tyler and Wirt Counties, West Virginia. Faith based and community organuizations are eligible to apply under this announcement. Individuals and foreign entities are not eligible for awards made under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Head Start Replacement Grantee Caroline County, Virginia
Previous opportunity: National Environmental Public Health Tracking Program National Association for Public Health Statistics and Information Systems
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2010 ACF OHS CH R03 0109
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2010 ACF OHS CH R03 0109) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2010 ACF OHS CH R03 0100||Head Start Replacement Grantee Caroline County, Virginia|
|HHS 2010 ACF OHS CH R09 0104||Head Start Replacement Grantee Hawaii County (including Hilo and North/South Kona, Hawaii)|
|HHS 2010 ACF OHS CH R03 0103||Head Start Replacement Grantee Dinwiddie, Virginia|
|HHS 2010 ACF OHS CH R02 0107||Head Start Replacement Grantee Mercer County, New Jersey|
|HHS 2010 ACF OHS CH R06 0105||Head Start Replacement Grantee Jefferson Davis Parish, Louisiana|
|HHS 2010 ACF OHS CH R06 0106||Head Start Replacement Grantee Kendall County, Texas|
|HHS 2010 ACF OHS CH R01 0108||Head Start Replacement Grantee Meriden, Berlin, Southington, and Wallingford, Connecticut|
|HHS 2010 ACF OHS CH R06 0102||Head Start Replacement Grantee Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Greene, Jackson, Lee, Poinsett, St. Francis, and/or Woodruff Counties, Arkansas|
|HHS 2010 ACF OHS CH R04 0099||Head Start Replacement Grantee Berkeley and Dorchester Counties, South Carolina|
|HHS 2010 ACF OHS CH R04 0101||Head Start Replacement Grantee Charleston, South Carolina|
|HHS 2010 ACF ORR ZE 0038||Refugee School Impact|
|HHS 2010 ACF OPRE YE 0003||Child Care Research Partnership Grants|
|HHS 2010 AOA LR 1018||Lifespan Respite Care Program|
|HHS 2010 AOA BP 1016||Supporting States Developing Evidence Based Disease Prevention Programs and Delivery Systems|
|HHS 2010 ACF OCS ET 0011||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Program Strengthening the Capacity and Ability of CSBG Eligible Entities to Address Legal Issues|
|HHS 2010 ACF OCS ET 0008||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Program National Risk Mitigation and Quality Improvement T/TA Center|
|HHS 2010 ACF OCS ET 0010||Community Services Block Grant Training and Technical Assistance Program National Training for Financial Management and Administrative Governance|
|HHS 2010 AOA CC 1024||National Aging Civic Engagement Technical Center|
|HHS 2010 ACF OCS EE 0001||Community Economic Development Projects|
|HHS 2010 ACF OPRE YR 0018||Head Start Graduate Student Research|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2010 ACF OHS CH R03 0109", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.