Apply for HHS 2015 ACF OFA FX 0951
- The Administration for Children and Families OFA in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Health Profession Opportunity Grants to Serve TANF Recipients and Other Low Income Individuals" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.093 Affordable Care Act (ACA) Health Profession Opportunity Grants.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 30, 2015 and posted on Mar 30, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 29, 2015 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $58,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 35 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Private institutions of higher education.
- Grants may be awarded to eligible entities as defined by 42 U.S.C. 1397g(a)(4)(A). Eligible entities are States, including each of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the United States Virgin Islands, Guam, and American Samoa. Local Workforce Investment Boards, established under section 117 of the Workforce Investment Act of 1998 (29 U.S.C. sect 2832). Institutions of higher education as given the term in section 101 of the Higher Education Act of 1965 (20 U.S.C. sect 1001). Indian tribes and tribal organizations as determined by section 4 of the Indian Self Determination and Education Assistance Act (25 U.S.C. 450b). Tribal colleges and universities as defined by section 316(b) of the Higher Education Act of 1965 (20 U.S.C. sect 1059c(b)). A sponsor of an apprenticeship program registered under the National Apprenticeship Act. (29 U.S.C. sect 50 et seq.) Community based organizations. For the purposes of this announcement, ACF defines community based organizations as private, non profit organizations that are representative of the communities, or significant segments of the communities, in which the proposed health professions education and training project is located. Faith based and community organizations that meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Faith based organizations are encouraged to review the ACF Policy on Grants to Faith Based Organizations at http //www.acf.hhs.gov/acf policy on grants to faith based organizations. Applications from individuals (including sole proprietorships) and foreign entities are not eligible and will be disqualified from competitive review and from funding under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: FY 15 USGS Mineral Resource Project of Rare Earth Element Deposits in S.E. Missouri
Previous opportunity: Monarch Butterfly Conservation Fund
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2015 ACF OFA FX 0951
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2015 ACF OFA FX 0951) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2015 ACF OFA FY 0952||Health Profession Opportunity Grants for Tribes, Tribal Organizations or Tribal College or University|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA FP 0092||PPHF 2015 Evidence Based Falls Prevention Programs Financed Solely by 2015 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF 2015)|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS HC R11 0997||Region XI American Indian Alaska Native (AI/AN) Collaboration Office|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS HC R12 0994||Region XII Migrant and Seasonal Worker (MSHS) Collaboration Office|
|HHS 2015 ACL CCASD LT 0102||Lifespan Respite Care Program Technical Assistance|
|APS 169 15 000001||SERBIA CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS|
|HHS 2015 ACF OCS EI 1005||Assets for Independence Demonstration Program|
|HHS 2015 ACF OPRE PD 0977||Family Strengthening Scholars|
|OVC 2015 4225||OVC FY 15 American Indian/Alaska Native Training and Technical Assistance Program Competitive Solicitation|
|OVC 2015 4226||OVC FY 15 National Indian Nations Conference Justice for Victims of Crime|
|HHS 2015 ACF ORR RG 0987||Refugee Family Child Care Microenterprise Development Program|
|OVC 2015 4228||OVC FY 15 Comprehensive Services for Victims of All Forms of Human Trafficking|
|OVC 2015 4229||OVC FY 15 Specialized Services for Victims of Human Trafficking|
|HHS 2015 ACF ORR ZT 0980||Direct Services for Survivors of Torture|
|HHS 2015 ACF ACYF AR 0978||Competitive Abstinence Education Grant Program|
|OVC 2015 4231||OVC FY 15 Sexual Assault Response Team (SART) Toolkit 2.0 Competitive Solicitation|
|HHS 2015 ACF OPRE YE 1009||Secondary Analyses of Data on Early Care and Education|
|OVC 2015 4238||OVC FY 15 2016 National Crime Victims Rights Week Community Awareness Projects|
|HHS 2015 ACF OCS EF 0981||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG)/Rural Community Development Program (RCD) Water and Wastewater Treatment Systems Training and Technical Assistance Project|
|OVC 2015 4255||OVC FY 15 Supporting Male Survivors of Violence|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2015 ACF OFA FX 0951", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.