Apply for G15AC00125
- The Geological Survey in the environment natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 15 USGS Mineral Resource Project of Rare Earth Element Deposits in S.E. Missouri" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808 U.S. Geological Survey Research and Data Collection.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 30, 2015 and posted on Mar 30, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 14, 2015.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $26,464.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $26,464.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Electronic Media Training
Previous opportunity: Health Profession Opportunity Grants to Serve TANF Recipients and Other Low Income Individuals
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for G15AC00125
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G15AC00125) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F15AS00177||Central Valley Project Improvement Act Anadromous Fish Restoration Program|
|F15AS00193||International Affairs Demand Reduction Initiative|
|P15AC00003 NIOB||Notification of Intent to Fund Assess Genetic Diversity, Ecological Niches, and Climate Change Vulnerability of Niobrara NSR Aspens Not a Request for Proposals|
|F15AS00202||Cape May NWR Shorebird Steward Program|
|R15AS00044||Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act|
|P15AC00598 GWCA||Notice of Intent to Fund Capture the NPS Experience with StoryCorps A Centennial Project THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS|
|F15AS00209||Wolf Livestock Demonstration Project Grant Program (WLDPGP)|
|F15AS00221||Source Population Assignment of Lake Sturgeon in Lake Superior|
|F15AS00231||NFWF USFWS Conservation Partnership 2015|
|F15AS00237||Fairbanks Area Elodea Eradication Project|
|F15AS00256||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures Rio Grande Joint Venture Base Operations|
|F15AS00254||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures Oaks and Prairies Joint Venture Base Operations|
|F15AS00264||Red cockaded Woodpecker Re introduction|
|F15AS00271||Seabeach Amaranth (Amaranthus pumilus) Restoration on Atlantic Coast National Wildlife Refuges|
|F15AS00277||Fish and Wildlife Mgmt Asst Kootenai River Burbot Egg, Embryo, and Larval Temperature Dependent Growth and Survival Study|
|F15AS00293||Cooperative Landscape Conservation Tribal Engagement and Climate Adaption Planning for the Desert Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|F15AS00300||Conserving New England cottontail rabbits in Region 5, what other species benefit|
|F15AS00301||Teichert Hallwood Facility Salmonid Habitat Restoration|
|F15AS00309||Migratory connectivity of Cerulean Warblers|
|F15AS00303||Strategic Habitat Conservation (SHC), Landscape Conservation Cooperatives (LCC) , Region 5 US Fish and Wildlife Service|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G15AC00125", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.