Apply for PA 15 253
- The National Institutes of Health in the education health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Health Services and Economic Research on the Prevention and Treatment of Drug, Alcohol, and Tobacco Abuse (R21)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.273 Alcohol Research Programs 93.279 Drug Abuse and Addiction Research Programs.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 8, 2015 and posted on May 8, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 7, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Private institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education County governments Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Small businesses Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) State governments City or township governments Independent school districts Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Special district governments For profit organizations other than small businesses.
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs) Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government Faith based or Community based Organizations Hispanic serving Institutions Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized) Non domestic (non U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations) Regional Organizations Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) U.S. Territory or Possession.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education Health
Next opportunity: Healthy Marriage and Relationship Education Grants
Previous opportunity: PPHF 2015 Nutrition, Physical Activity and Obesity Base Activities State Public Health Actions to Prevent and Control Diabetes, Heart Disease, Obesity and Associated Risk Factors and Promote School Health financed in part by fiscal year 2015 Preven
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PA 15 253
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PA 15 253) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA AG 16 013||Development of Measures of Fatigability in Older Adults (R21)|
|RFA CA 15 013||Provocative Questions in Cancer with an Underlying HIV Infection (R21)|
|RFA CA 15 012||Provocative Questions (PQ) Initiative Cancer with an Underlying HIV Infection (R01)|
|RFA TR 15 004||Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) Network Recruitment Innovation Centers (RICs)(U24)|
|PA 15 264||Assay Validation For High Quality Markers For NCI Supported Clinical Trials (Admin Supp)|
|RFA AI 15 029||Martin Delaney Collaboratories for HIV Cure Research (UM1)|
|PAR 15 266||Oncology Co Clinical Imaging Research Resources to Encourage Consensus on Quantitative Imaging Methods and Precision Medicine (U24)|
|PAR 15 267||Fast Track Development of Medications to Treat Cannabis Use Disorders (UG3/UH3)|
|RFA DA 16 004||Harnessing Genome Editing Technologies to Functionally Validate Genetic Variants in Substance Use Disorders (R21/R33)|
|PA 15 268||Development and Testing of Novel Interventions to Improve HIV Prevention, Care, and Program Implementation (R34)|
|RFA DA 16 002||Tools and Services for Designing Methodologically Rigorous Animal Studies (R41/R42)|
|RFA DA 16 003||Tools and Services for Designing Methodologically Rigorous Animal Studies (R43/R44)|
|RFA HL 16 019||Career Development Program in Emergency Care Research (K12)|
|PA 15 273||Harnessing Big Data to Halt HIV (R01)|
|RFA CA 15 011||Smoking Cessation within the Context of Lung Cancer Screening (R01)|
|PAR 15 274||Ethical Issues in Research on HIV/AIDS and its Co Morbidities (R01)|
|PAR 15 275||Ethical Issues in Research on HIV/AIDS and its Co Morbidities (R21)|
|PAR 15 276||Turkey US Collaborative Program for Affordable Medical Technologies (R01)|
|PAR 15 280||Multidisciplinary Studies of HIV/AIDS and Aging (R01)|
|PAR 15 281||Multidisciplinary Studies of HIV/AIDS and Aging (R03)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PA 15 253", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.