Apply for CDC RFA DP13 130503PPHF15
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "PPHF 2015 Nutrition, Physical Activity and Obesity Base Activities State Public Health Actions to Prevent and Control Diabetes, Heart Disease, Obesity and Associated Risk Factors and Promote School Health financed in part by fiscal year 2015 Preven" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.757 State and Local Public Health Actions to Prevent Obesity, Diabetes, Heart Disease and Stroke (PPHF).
- This funding opportunity was created on May 8, 2015 and posted on May 8, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 8, 2015 N/A.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Eligibility This FOA is financed in part by fiscal year 2015 Prevention and Public Health Fund (PPHF) and is a continuation of funds intended only for grantees previously awarded under CDC RFA DP13 130503CONT15, entitled State Public Health Actions to Prevent and Control Diabetes, Heart Disease, Obesity and Associated Risk Factors and Promote School Health, Division of Diabetes Translation, Division for Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention, Division of Nutrition, Physical Activity and Obesity, Division of Population Health/School Health Branch This award will be a continuation of funds intended only for grantees previously awarded under DP13 1305 State Public Health Actions to Prevent and Control Diabetes, Heart Disease, Obesity and Associated Risk Factors and Promote School Health.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Health Services and Economic Research on the Prevention and Treatment of Drug, Alcohol, and Tobacco Abuse (R21)
Previous opportunity: Health Services and Economic Research on the Prevention and Treatment of Drug, Alcohol, and Tobacco Abuse (R03)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA DP13 130503PPHF15
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA DP13 130503PPHF15) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PA 15 254||Human Studies to Evaluate Promising Medications to Treat Alcohol Use Disorder (R21)|
|CDC RFA OE15 1501||PPHF 2015 Immunization Grants CDC Partnership Strengthening Public Health Laboratories financed in|
|CDC RFA DP12 121504PPHF15||PPHF 2015 Early Care and Education Statewide Collaboratives to Improve Nutrition, Breastfeeding Support, Physical Activity and Screen Time Practices for Obesity Prevention Young Children financed solely by 2015 Prevention and Public Health Funds|
|CDC RFA PS16 1601||National HIV Behavioral Surveillance (NHBS)|
|PA 15 255||Human Studies to Evaluate Promising Medications to Treat Alcohol Use Disorder (R03)|
|PA 15 256||Human Studies to Evaluate Promising Medications to Treat Alcohol Use Disorder (R01)|
|CDC RFA DP14 141002PPHF15||PPHF 2015 Tobacco Use Prevention Public Health Approaches for Ensuring Quitline Capacity financed solely by 2015 Prevention and Public Health Funds|
|RFA MD 15 012||Behavioral Interventions to Prevent HIV in Diverse Adolescent Men Who Have Sex with Men (U01)|
|PAR 15 259||Discovery of the Genetic Basis of Structural Birth Defects and of Childhood Cancers Gabriella Miller Kids First Pediatric Research Program (X01)|
|PAR 15 257||NINDS Faculty Development Award to Promote Diversity in Neuroscience Research (K01)|
|CDC RFA GH15 1627||Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity, and Security|
|RFI 687 15 002||Community Capacity for Health in Madagascar|
|RFA MD 15 011||Building Population Health Research Capacity in the U.S. Affiliated Pacific Islands (U24)|
|RFA MD 15 010||Advancing Health Disparities Interventions Through Community Based Participatory Research (U01)|
|HRSA 16 022||Children s Hospitals Graduate Medical Education (CHGME) Payment Program|
|CDC RFA IP15 1501||Immunization Information Systems (IIS) Capacity and Operations Support|
|PAR 15 265||Conference Grants to Advance Collaborative Research on Aging Biology (R13)|
|RFA 613 15 000004||Zimbabwe HIV Care and Treatment (HCT) Mechanism|
|RFA 613 15 000005||Zimbabwe Assistance Program in Malaria (ZAPIM)|
|RFA MD 15 013||NIMHD Transdisciplinary Collaborative Centers for Health Disparities Research Focused on Precision Medicine (U54)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA DP13 130503PPHF15", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.