Apply for L11AS00105
- The Bureau of Land Management in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "International Migratory Bird Day" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.231 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 22, 2011 and posted on May 23, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 7, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $50,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Advancing Regulatory Science Through Development of Innovative Methodologies in the area of Antimicrobial Development (U01)
Previous opportunity: South Texas Refuge Complex Beyond the Boundaries
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L11AS00105
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L11AS00105) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G11AS20036||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|W81XWH 11 ARP PA||DoD Autism Pilot Award|
|W81XWH 11 ARP CTA||DoD Autism Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 11 ARP IDA||DoD Autism Idea Development Award|
|11 547||SBE Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grants|
|G11AS20039||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|NNH11ZDA001N MMAMA||ROSES 2011 Moon and Mars Analog Missions Activities|
|ONRBAA11 024||Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Detection of Surface and Near Surface Drifting/Oscillating Mines|
|BAA AFOSR 2011 06||University Center of Excellence High Rate Deformation Physics of Heterogeneous Materials|
|G11AS20041||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North West Alaska CESU|
|NNH10ZEA001N AEST1||ROA 2010 B.9 Atmospheric Environment Safety Technologies (AEST)|
|DARPA BAA 11 34||I2O Office Wide BAA|
|DTNH22 11 R 00492||DDACTS Teen Seat Belt Use Initiative|
|W81XWH 11 MSRP CA||DoD Multiple Sclerosis Concept Award|
|DHS 11 ST 108 002||International Research in Homeland Security Science Technology Mission Areas|
|W81XWH 11 SCIRP IIRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury Investigator Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 11 SCIRP QRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury Qualitative Research Award|
|W81XWH 11 SCIRP TRPA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury Translational Research Partnership Award|
|11 548||Cooperative Studies Of The Earths Deep Interior|
|S OES 11 RFA 0011||Morocco Tunisia Technology Commercialization Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L11AS00105", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.