Interns at DOI Museum and Museum Program (P18AS00363)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Interns at DOI Museum and Museum Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 24, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 04, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00363) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00365||NCPE interns with the Cultural Resources, Partnerships, and Scien|
|P18AS00364||Regional Meeting SHPO Stipends and Operations|
|P18AS00366||Park History Program Fellow|
|KYIV2018||Ukraine: University Partnership for Pre-Service Training in Government Communications|
|NPS 18 NERO 0060||Expand Partnership Education Program for Underserved Students|
|DHS 18 NPD 007 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Homeland Security Preparedness Technical Assistance Program (HSPTAP)|
|NPS 18 NERO 0062||Administrative History: Appomattox Court House NHP|
|NPS 18 NERO 0064||Administrative History: Eleanor Roosevelt National Historic Site|
|AFYDE FTIF GR POLECON 2018||Fiscal Transparency Innovation Fund, POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde|
|WORKSHOP 2018||The Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor announces its "Annual Workshop for Potential Grant Applicants"|
|NPS 18 NERO 0048||Promote Economic Development and Cultural Tourism in Lowell|
|LE PAS 18 001||Public Affairs Small Grants Program|
|DEMCOM FY18 03||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program Competition|
|SFOP0005246||CTR - Chemical Weapons Response Activities|
|SFOP0005248||Combatting Gender-Based Violence in Tunisia|
|NPS NOIP18AC00282||Trails Repair and Maintenance at Pictured Rocks NLS (YPP)|
|NPS 18 NERO 0068||Administrative History: Saratoga National Historical Park|
|NPS 18 NERO 0072||Landscape Preservation Planning|
|P18AS00386||Improve Archeological Site and Survey Location Data in ASMIS|
|P18AS00391||Develop and Implement Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Research and Monitoring at Ala Kahakai National Historic Trail and at Puuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients:
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00363", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.